**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me out?

So forums heres me situation, with this summoner appreciation calendar I'm able to get my first 5* as of tomorrow, but i was looking and I can get a 5* featured if I wait untill the end (I'll have 18,000 shards) Now, should I try my luck at this (or the next) featured or just get the basic and get right close to a second basic

Comments

• Start with building your 5* team first before going for the featured. You may get lucky and get a new champ or some one OP, but most of the time it is disappointment. By starting with the basic, you get one 5* then you are close to that second.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Don't go it sucks, first 5 5* would be consist of mid tier , demi-god and worst tier
    My first 5 5* was void,nebula,ws, Netflix daredevil and tmmrrw i am going to get my 5th 5* i hope i got vtd or symboite supreme
  • Tony886 said:

Don't go it sucks, first 5 5* would be consist of mid tier , demi-god and worst tier
    My first 5 5* was void,nebula,ws, Netflix daredevil and tmmrrw i am going to get my 5th 5* i hope i got vtd or symboite supreme

I hope you get Symbiote Supreme, good luck!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Get the basic crystal for now. Any 5* will be a benefit to your account and the faster you can build them the happier you will be. The feature crystals are more geared towards people who have big profiles and are willing to risk a chance at a certain champ
  • MrFlapJacksMrFlapJacks Posts: 10
    Okay okay sweet thanks everyone that's sound thinking, wish me luck to get myself a smexy champion then
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Good luck pull a winner
  • MrFlapJacksMrFlapJacks Posts: 10
    Well Doctor Voodoo is now my first official 5* ever, for anyone who was wondering :)
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★

So forums heres me situation, with this summoner appreciation calendar I'm able to get my first 5* as of tomorrow, but i was looking and I can get a 5* featured if I wait untill the end (I'll have 18,000 shards) Now, should I try my luck at this (or the next) featured or just get the basic and get right close to a second basic

Never go for featured crystals when your roster is still in the developmental stage. You gotta consider the available pool of champs, specifically the mediocre and trash champs available. Look at it this way.....

The current featured 5* guarantees you 1 of 24 specific champs. About half of those champs are trash (I'm looking at you Hulkbuster), and there's like 5 or 6 decent champs, and then another 5 or 6 that are up in that god tier.

The odds of pulling god tier champ when opening just 1 crystal are overwhelmingly against you. The odds of you even pulling a decent champ are not in your favor either. Most likely you will pull a champ from the garbage bin like Ant Man or HB.

You can already get a 5* Ant Man for 10k shards. So why would you pay 15k for him?

Save the shards. Buy the basic crystal for 10k...and then buy another one, and another, and another. In this game, quality comes from quantity. At the stage you're at right now (which I'm guessing isn't even Act 4 complete), you just need to keep throwing sh*t against the wall to see what sticks.