**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Would Won

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
So Everyone has done fight and fight but out of everyone in mcoc who would win in the comics well I suggest u Go Wiki every Champ on this list first before you guess. and I didn't do Thanos Bcuz it wouldn't be a fair fight

Who Would Won 70 votes

Void
24%
NojokejaymBruinsfan8510Grootman1294shadow_lurker22anubhavdivinegamerTony886Heroic_HamsterLormifspigwenderLethalProtectornatewagz419TheSupremeAshKetchumMassapealGinjabredMonstaFreelance_AgentRocketWaffle 17 votes
Sentry
15%
CFreeGigantor13Lvernon15moaazarshad007TKS87EthanGamerCosmicspiderman777GeorgiaDawgGonçaloÆgon0710MawrCalleach 11 votes
Dr. Strange
11%
KaruseusTerraX_Factor_AgentSquishyjrThe_4THHedronAaronc94XdSpoodermanxDGiodood_1 8 votes
Sw
15%
TheVyrusSavio444WerewrymCharlie_ScenePrathapTorah13LordRaymond3AleorXN0nameXCtfz35Kevo9513 11 votes
Phoenix
21%
IDogeToxicBladeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCiqMCOCWebby72SupermanafficinadoLordNeoEtjamaGraydroxLanfearan_ancient_lyreBabyMiikeSuperGoodJohnHSThe_Lid_69 15 votes
Ægon
7%
SecondSkrillerCaptain_2goodBlackJ4zzBeyond00_Immortal_148 5 votes
Other
4%
Duke_SilverBatman1903DPXFistheGOAT 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Phoenix

Void an sentry are basically the same person and equal one just restrains himself but I’m sure if it came down to it sentry would go full power
    Classic strange probably the winner

Like I Said I Suggest U Go it Look up Everyone Maybe Phoenix or Ægon or Scarlett witch
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Void
    void
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I mean if you put an “other”... Eternity.
    To determine out of the ones you listed, you have to realize that as @SquishyjrThe_4TH said, Void and Sentry are the same, and that “Pheonix” is actually a name for a Galactus-level cosmic entity and not solely the x-men character. So based off that, Pheonix. It would literally atomize the entire planet that the others were fighting on, and the only one who could possibly stop it would be Dr. Strange, but that’s not really realistic.
  • Options
    Phoenix

Actually the real answer is Franklin Richards

He's not in Mcoc
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Other
    My vote goes to Gwenpool, she’d just become so self aware that she’d be able to manipulate the code around her to make herself invulnerable and weaken every other champion (if this fight takes place in the game). If the fight takes place in the comics, then she’d just tear apart the pages and exit panels if she was in danger.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Void

Tbh thanos wouldn’t do much to some of them
    Maybe with the gauntlet

don't confuse the movie thanos with the comic thanos
  • Options
    Phoenix

Lol how is Ægon gonna compete against Phoenix and Sentry?

His Cosmic belt can create matter and manipulation of reality
  • Options
    Void
    It's between Void and Phoenix. Both have destroyed massive amounts of people, and are near omnipotent.
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Other
    BATMAN just kidding .mayb caiw or ghost
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Other
    cap iw b coz he can do it all day
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Phoenix
    Phoenix easy. Apart from eternity and the living tribunal, and the One Above All
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Void

I mean if you put an “other”... Eternity.
    To determine out of the ones you listed, you have to realize that as @SquishyjrThe_4TH said, Void and Sentry are the same, and that “Pheonix” is actually a name for a Galactus-level cosmic entity and not solely the x-men character. So based off that, Pheonix. It would literally atomize the entire planet that the others were fighting on, and the only one who could possibly stop it would be Dr. Strange, but that’s not really realistic.

You do know Sentry cannot die unless he wants to right so by default he wins but likely he would of become unstable and turned to void hence my choice.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Sw
    No more enemy_name, and that's it

Also aigon the comics
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Phoenix
    From list, it goes:
    Phoenix
    Void
    Sentry
    Doctor Strange
    Scarlett Witch
    Ægon

Phoenix can take destroy anyone with a thought. Void and Sentry are immortal and can manipulate matter and energy. Doctor Strange in the comics is actually extremely powerful, almost as powerful as Sentry, but he's not immortal. Scarlett Witch is also insanely powerful and like all of those stated above, can manipulate matter and alter reality, but like Doctor Strange, she's not immortal and doesn't have as big a tool belt as he does. As far as Ægon goes, we just don't know enough about him. He's probably much more powerful than you'd think, cause you can't just rate him off of how his powers are in-game. If you only knew Doctor Strange from the game, you'd think he's a weakling.
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Void
    There's a reason that for the world to stay as it is, nobody knows of or thinks of the void.. he needs to stay, as far as everybody knows, non-existent.
    Dr. strange would also be a top contender too
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    @BabyMiike Ægon is a Kabam OG character and has never appeared anywhere in Marvel media except MCoC of course.
  • Options
    Phoenix

@BabyMiike Ægon is a Kabam OG character and has never appeared anywhere in Marvel media except MCoC of course.

Every time Kabam Makes A New Champ they Are added to the Comics
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Every time Kabam Makes A New Champ they Are added to the Comics
    Uhh what? Proof please.
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Void
    Another character who could be on this list is Hela.