Options

Question about the new premium level up rewards

If I am level 45 and I buy this, when I get to 60 will I get a 5 star crystal? Does it have an expiration date? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Berenhp said:

If I am level 45 and I buy this, when I get to 60 will I get a 5 star crystal? Does it have an expiration date? Thanks.

No expiration...confirmed by mods in other threads :)
  • Options
    Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55
    Solswerd said:

Berenhp said:

Does it mean that we will get that 5 star crystal immediately when we reached level 60? Or only those who are already at level 60 could get the 5 star crystal?
  • Options
    No expiration leads me to believe you'll get it when you hit level 60 in regards to the 5* Crystal.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Solswerd said:

Berenhp said:

Does it mean that we will get that 5 star crystal immediately when we reached level 60? Or only those who are already at level 60 could get the 5 star crystal?
    when you reach the milestones you will get it.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,850 ★★★★★
    Berenhp said:

you will get the rewards up to the 4* and then you get the 5* crystal whenever you hit level 60 whether that's tomorrow, in a month or in 2 years, per a post by Kabam Miike.
  • Options
    BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    Thanks a lot for the answers!
  • Options
    What if your already at level 60 ? Do we get a 5 star crystal or is it even worth buying if we are already level 60 ?
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 560 ★★★

What if your already at level 60 ? Do we get a 5 star crystal or is it even worth buying if we are already level 60 ?

Yes you get the 5* even if you're already at level 60. You get everything.