**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question from a Dungeon N00b!

I haven't played many dungeons, but I was just wondering how long on average it takes to get enough points for say the 5* basic crystal. Does any one have any suggestions for the best dungeon to play/how many rooms to go for to gain the most points with the least effort?

I imagine there is no easy/quick way of getting artifacts, I just wanted to check to save me doing the wrong thing if theres a better way.

As always, thanks for any help/tips you guys can give!

Comments

• Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Dungeons to me still aren't worth it just grind out all the milestones and missions if u have em then that's it
    Also u need 8 5* in order to unlock the 5* basic crystal but ur probably better than me
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    All is question of grab a good friend to play all dungeons, some good class heroes for each dungeons, and that's all.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    You get about 15k ish per 2 week run , so it would tkae you about 1.5 runs for a 5*. This run will have a solo event so I am not sure how many you can get though, last time I believe it was more than 22k total.
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Lormif said:

You get about 15k ish per 2 week run , so it would tkae you about 1.5 runs for a 5*. This run will have a solo event so I am not sure how many you can get though, last time I believe it was more than 22k total.

Which dungeon would I need to do and how many rooms to achieve 15k per 2 week?