**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 5* - Rocket

So I got rocket as my first 5* and I was kinda disappointed because I know there are much better 5* champs. Is he a good champ for offense or anything else?

Comments

• VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited August 2019
    He has a relatively high attack rating with a beastly sp2 and sp3. He has a low health pool but has a passive which allows you to get 4 stacks of either physical resistance or armor ups if you hold block for a certain time period. Hes not the best but certainly not the worst you could've gotten.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hell yeah he was my first 5* as well. Definitely doesn’t get as much credit as he deserves. @Vatris did a good job highlighting his main points so I don’t have much to add (:
  • Little nugget is underrated
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Super underrated. Amazing damage if he's your first 5*, he'll set the damage bar high unless you get super lucky. That sp2 is the wat to go.
    He just gets outshined because theres so many godly champs, but he is still very very usable
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I used to avoid this little chap as I was getting hit very often and the champ dies fast.

Now that I can keep combos and reduce getting hit, the damage rating as explained by others can be really useful.
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Awesome! Thanks to all of you guys : )