Options

6 star release and hold all your crystals

So with no retro shards given to anyone duping our 5* champions we must now hold all of our 5* shards in order to maximize opportunities for a 6*? We currently can't even fully rank 5* and the amount of T2 alpha that are awarded in quests are zero? We got more for finishing Act 4 than any of 5? So we basically can not open any 5* until an undisclosed date in early 2018?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,331 ★★★★★
    You can open them whenever you want.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    So with no retro shards given to anyone duping our 5* champions we must now hold all of our 5* shards in order to maximize opportunities for a 6*? We currently can't even fully rank 5* and the amount of T2 alpha that are awarded in quests are zero? We got more for finishing Act 4 than any of 5? So we basically can not open any 5* until an undisclosed date in early 2018?

Actually you'll start getting shards in about 2 weeks so you could hold them until then and THEN feel free to open and get the shards
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,923 Guardian
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Actually you'll start getting shards in about 2 weeks so you could hold them until then and THEN feel free to open and get the shards

Just to amplify, the announcement stated that 6* shards will start being given for duping 5* champions starting on August 30th. The FAQ states that the first playable 6* champs are scheduled to appear in early 2018, but you can collect 6* shards until the release date and use them when the 6* champs arrive.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    What do I care about six stars when I can't even get a sub featured five star. Some of you players are ridiculously happy with the overpriced scraps you are given
  • Options
    So we will get shards as of August 30? I thought with the closing of selling 5* it wasn't happening thank you