Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6 Star Dungeon Crystals

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Does anyone know if we will be getting 6 star dungeon crystals any time soon?

Comments

• Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    People shouldnt be allowed to get 6* jist by waiting for dungeon shards to accumulate either. People need to earn em.

🐻
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Does anyone know if we will be getting 6 star dungeon crystals any time soon?

We won’t be
  • Options
    To elaborate. Dungeons primary purpose was to allow greater access to 5*s for newer folks to catch up. 6*s are still rare for the general populace outside of masters in AW, and even then outside the whales.
  • Options
    Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 61
    Aleor said:

So 3* Dungeon Crystals are 3,000 artifacts.
    4*s are 9,000 artifacts.
    5*s are 27,000 artifacts.
    So by that logic, 6*s would be 500,000,000 artifacts.

Actually, 27k*3=81k
    r/woooosh
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    6 stars are still fairly new (meaning most people do not have a good number of them.) I doubt they're going to let people target specific ones any time soon.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

To elaborate. Dungeons primary purpose was to allow greater access to 5*s for newer folks to catch up. 6*s are still rare for the general populace outside of masters in AW, and even then outside the whales.

Um they arent rare since ppl who have cavalier can pull several 6* from crystals now lol
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Um they arent rare since ppl who have cavalier can pull several 6* from crystals now lol
    At a 1% rate, which by all accounts is still rare.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Lormif said:

At a 1% rate, which by all accounts is still rare.
    For a demographic that's limited no less.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

Lormif said:

I pop about 30-40k units worth of Cavalier crystals. I have yet to get a 6*.
  • Options
    Caino1023 said:

Bear3 said:

People shouldnt be allowed to get 6* jist by waiting for dungeon shards to accumulate either. People need to earn em.

🐻

not sure this makes sense. This is exactly how you get 6*'s today... you accumulate 6* shards...
    except dungeon shards are effectually free 5*s, it is not exactly the same as with 6*s currenlty where you have to fight the hardest content in the game to get them typically.
  • Options
    Why’d and how’d you necro this post? @Caino1023
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    This are the kind of people that will leave you hanging in dungeon room one
  • Options
    zuffy said:

Lormif said:

I pop about 30-40k units worth of Cavalier crystals. I have yet to get a 6*.
    I'm sorry bud. I know allies who get 6* weekly. I seen a guy open 5 and get Cull 6* then 5 more and get Cull 6* again to awaken. Eveyone has different luck.
  • Options
    ErokErok Posts: 24
    Although I highly doubt they'd add 6* crystals into the game for Dungeon availability, I do think they should make 6*s a bit more available. Getting one every 2-3 months really takes the wind out of your sails when it's a magneto or a loki.
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

Why’d and how’d you necro this post? @Caino1023

People always say "use the search key before you start a new post" so I did. I was curious if 6* shards in dungeons had been discussed.
  • Options
    @Caino1023 Coolio
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    I think they should be available for cavalier