**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

WE WANT 40% XP BOOST!

For compensation..

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Uh, speak for yourself? Lol. Most of the player base doesn't want/need that.
  • Who's we?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    No one wants 40% xp boosts.

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    No, we don't. We get those from solo crystals all the time. Why do you insist on making these threads? Your demeanor is that of a pouty child
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Yeah, what good does that do those of us at the level cap?
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    can u idiots seriously not recognize a troll post
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    LMAO you funny :D
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    can u idiots seriously not recognize a troll post

Assuming someone who types on this forum isn't dumb, is the less probable scenario. Precedent has shifted the burden of proof; it's wiser to assume he's a moron until he's proven otherwise. You don't intelligently get on a short bus then expect that they are just trolls.
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    No we dont!
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    lol you guys are too much w all this compensation **** lol they just released the new arena crystals and daily crystals. THERES YOUR COMPENSATION
  • KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    yas pls 40% boost
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 299 ★★★
    ^most players haven't defeated the collector, plus you have to buy or wait for said crystals so is it really compensation for anything
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    edited August 2017
    NO EXP BOOST. DIE...I SELL THESE STUPID THINGS OR USE THEM FOR ITEM USE. SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM GAME FOR THOSE @ 60.

I want an extra t4b and i want it now (it's fair compensation for this BS)! I was at 700k 8 hours ago with the first crash and have done about 5 fights since. My hood arena is stagnant at 6mill, and I have lost 1/2 life in AQ 2 times.

wtf are they doing? restarting the servers due to increased load from the announcements and hoping players will lose interest and not try to log back in?
  • L10RocsL10Rocs Posts: 27
    No we don't
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Not xp boost pleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee. Make it arena boosts, credits or crystals shards
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    NO EXP BOOST. DIE...I SELL THESE STUPID THINGS OR USE THEM FOR ITEM USE. SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM GAME FOR THOSE @ 60.

I want an extra t4b and i want it now (it's fair compensation for this BS)! I was at 700k 8 hours ago with the first crash and have done about 5 fights since. My hood arena is stagnant at 6mill, and I have lost 1/2 life in AQ 2 times.

wtf are they doing? restarting the servers due to increased load from the announcements and hoping players will lose interest and not try to log back in?

I think a 40% xp boost would be quite nice. 100 points toward Item Use.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    This guy! Lol