**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 6* is rank2 worthy?

Hi
Is any of these 6* worthy to take of rank2 in your opinion atm?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cap iw and venom duck
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cap
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Cap
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    your luck is amazing, i had the same amount of openings as you and got lucky only once
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Hi
    Is any of these 6* worthy to take of rank2 in your opinion atm?

Venome th educk and cap IW
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    I thought CAIW needed to be awake to be worthy of rank2 but I love playing VtD and Cap so I like those options a lot
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Cap. Eventually you will awaken him and get his sig up. He’s worth the investment now imo. His damage isn’t reliant on his sig. just hit utility. So until that time you will still have a huge damage dealer with amazing block prof. I would rank him.
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    Don’t do cap he needs to be awaken and high sig so instead go for VTD
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    An r2 6* is a massive investment. So id only suggest r2ing a few really god tier 6*s such as ghost, domz and corvus
    Yes cap has amazing damage output but he needs high sig to be amazing. Venom the duck is awesome but i wouldnt even r5 him as a 5*
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Korg or Cap IW
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Cap is amazing with or without his sig. Rank 2 worthy either way. Cap and VtD are are both worth it and in that order.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW is my favorite champion in the game BUT there's no way I'd r2 him unawakened. He's great but not worth r2 when it could be years to dupe him, never mind get him to high sig.