**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

People in the beta, tell us what you can see

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Wow he looks like a high damage tank! 50 hits is awesome can't wait to get my hands on him
    Solitare9 said:

I am a beta tester. Colossus needs the Frost/Omega synergies to be good

Luckily, Frost and Omega are two amazing champs
  • LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    Old man Logan is better in my opinion but both are r4 worthy
    Old man logan vid anyone???
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

Wow he looks like a high damage tank! 50 hits is awesome can't wait to get my hands on him
    I was doing the same with the l1 but with

Inigo said:

I happened to like colossus a lot. I tested him out in ROL and at r5 I was consistently getting 17k special1 and with the right timing off a heavy then special one immediately while the fury was active and I got 27k. That’s great damage from a special 1 and he’s a tank.! I found OML very underwhelming. A decent regen champ but couldn’t get through a path of 3.2 uncollected only using him. Any one of my other r5s could do it including new colossus.

Can you show some gameplay of Colossus or his abilities, please.
    I think that video from Jakearound says it all.
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    My Beta didn't come with RANK UP GEMS. I can only test with a rank 2 5* OML and a rank 3 5*Colossus.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

My Beta didn't come with RANK UP GEMS. I can only test with a rank 2 5* OML and a rank 3 5*Colossus.

Did you check the store?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Inigo said:

Inigo said:

I happened to like colossus a lot. I tested him out in ROL and at r5 I was consistently getting 17k special1 and with the right timing off a heavy then special one immediately while the fury was active and I got 27k. That’s great damage from a special 1 and he’s a tank.! I found OML very underwhelming. A decent regen champ but couldn’t get through a path of 3.2 uncollected only using him. Any one of my other r5s could do it including new colossus.

The video is nice but how many people are really gonna run an R5 max sig fully suicided Colossus in the real game? Would rather see R4 video without suicides to get a better idea
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Just to be clear that wasn’t my video.

I’ve been running him without synergies and with my normal questing team and he does need ramping up. Just like the guy said a few posts up. I think they need to bump his crit rate a little and also bump his fury and crit damage per armor up a bit. Then he would be fantastic imo
  • TurtleJamesTurtleJames Posts: 68
    edited August 2019
    I’m not sure what all of you are smoking, but Colossus is ridiculously strong. 57 hits on WS. Key is to use the right synergy team and use parry heavy and L2’s. Guaranteed damage and armor up per parry. Heavy’s crit for 20-30K. L2 can get up to 100K.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I c this
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Colossus is looking super strong.. 30k+ crits on heavy? thats insane damage.. cant wait to test him and OML out myself.
  • TurtleJamesTurtleJames Posts: 68
    DalBot said:

I’m not sure what all of you are smoking, but Colossus is ridiculously strong. 57 hits on WS. Key is to use the right synergy team and use parry heavy and L2’s. Guaranteed damage and armor up per parry. Heavy’s crit for 20-30K. L2 can get up to 100K.

Again, that's an R5 Sig 200 on full suicides with synergies. That's not a realistic setup for most.
    I don’t run suicides. With all his immunities including armor break, he is easily beyond god tier.
  • Shaneomac_56Shaneomac_56 Posts: 21
    Anyone having trouble logging into beta server. If you are using iphone you must disable gamecenter first from your settings.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

Anyone having trouble logging into beta server. If you are using iphone you must disable gamecenter first from your settings.

I did that and still nothing :/
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

I don’t know what people are talking about saying Colossus still isn’t good. I did a 25k crit heavy on Winter Solder with his passive fury. He has a passive fury on a parry stun and heavy that can be used like IW Caps fury heavy and L2.

Agreed. Colossus hits hard, folks. You get those armor stacks up...his crits are absolutely punishing
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

I don’t know what people are talking about saying Colossus still isn’t good. I did a 25k crit heavy on Winter Solder with his passive fury. He has a passive fury on a parry stun and heavy that can be used like IW Caps fury heavy and L2.

Agreed. Colossus hits hard, folks. You get those armor stacks up...his crits are absolutely punishing
    I do like the 30k heavy attacks...
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’m in the beta and I gave up because I was getting “problems connecting to network” on almost every single screen. I’ll try again tomorrow.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    How about The champion prestige ?? Get buffed too ??
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

I mean colossus and OML prestige. Not the champion. Oh my
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

I mean colossus and OML prestige. Not the champion. Oh my
    I don't think their prestige is getting modified. Makes sense IMO given that they're not brand new champions or anything.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Now this thread is officially becoming a complaint thread, because I saw what colossus can do compared to Old man logan and he is still underwhelming. @Kabam Miike I hope you see this, colossus won the poll and he deserves to be better! Make him better than what we can see in the beta! He is the community's champion, not Old man logan!

What do you mean? Old man logan is also loved by many, see my profile pic
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    DalBot said:

Inigo said:

Inigo said:

The video is nice but how many people are really gonna run an R5 max sig fully suicided Colossus in the real game? Would rather see R4 video without suicides to get a better idea
    personally I'd rather see these champs used at a 5/50 level. I think it's even more reasonable than even a 4/55 showcase, just cause 4-stars are even easier to get. Sure you can't see them go up against Act 6 content, but there's still a lot of content to go through, and you can see their viability in longer fights better when they're at a lower level.

and I've got a 5/50 OML so yeah there's a bit of bias cause of that...