**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuck in an odd position...

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
Long story short, I'm stuck at 5.2.5 (Bane quest, The Hood, second last fight). I have no units, no health potions, no revives and all my champions are K.O.'ed. The only way I can get this done is grind out some units from Arena.

OR.... I can back out and do a fresh run with full boosts, but I'll have to fight Moon Knight, BPCW, King Groot again without using any health potions.

What should I do? Both ways look equally horrible, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Buy units lol
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Buy units lol

I'm a hardcore free to play player sadly. Can't break my oath.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Back out is your best bet
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Arena grind for a team revive. Last two fights are super easy should be fine for you
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Arenas or hit daily milestone for revives
    Alright thanks! A team revive sounds like a good tactic.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Story mood isn't supposed to use units.. Quit and try again. Use units only on Collector
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Next time don't use potions until you're at the boss. Improves your skill and you can spend units where they are needed.
    TheSaith said:

Story mood isn't supposed to use units.. Quit and try again. Use units only on Collector

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I tried to rush though it and ended up here.