Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Ghost bugged

Hey guys. I just got a 5* Ghost 2 days ago and I have found a bug. She can counter opponent's attacks in mid combo after missing. Nowhere in her abilities written that she can do that. This is a serious bug. It needs to be fixed ASAP

Comments

  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 201
    Oh No Ghost Is Next :o
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    edited August 29
    its just the delay between attacks, allowing you to attack in between, similar how you can theoretically launch a special attack between each hit if done fast enough
  • The_dark_gate27The_dark_gate27 Posts: 353
    Zuro said:

    Rikurema said:

    its just the delay between attacks, allowing you to attack in between, similar how you can theoretically launch a special attack between each hit if done fast enough

    BuT iT iS nOt In HeR dEsCrIpTiOn!!!!
    heyyy, are you in the jail ?? me too... wow. what is your room number ? me 24
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 1,602 ★★★★

    Zuro said:

    Rikurema said:

    its just the delay between attacks, allowing you to attack in between, similar how you can theoretically launch a special attack between each hit if done fast enough

    BuT iT iS nOt In HeR dEsCrIpTiOn!!!!
    heyyy, are you in the jail ?? me too... wow. what is your room number ? me 24
    Room 27 Got jailed over the whole SH fiasco
  • Mmm, I have a star lord and an aegon. Both benefit from their combo meter going up. But either star lord, or aegon or both are bugged because one has a heavy attack which adds 3 hits, the other one adds 2. But neither of them have mentioned anything like that in their abilities
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 531 ★★★
    Brilliant
  • May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 561 ★★★
    Stealth Spider-Mans 7-hit combo isn’t mentioned either. Must be seriously bugged. Fix it ASAP!!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 1,836 ★★★★
    Isn’t even a bug, it’s her playstyle. They even fixed it when the ai was reacting too quickly 🤦‍♂️
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,270 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

    🤦‍♂️

    Facepalm indeed
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,320 ★★★

  • May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 561 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

    Isn’t even a bug, it’s her playstyle. They even fixed it when the ai was reacting too quickly 🤦‍♂️

    It was sarcasm my dude. 🤦‍♂️
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 333 ★★
    No dude. I'm exploiting this bug now.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 92
    groundedwiz Is kabam’s account
  • Speedro420Speedro420 Posts: 147
    edited August 29
    Ssshhh don’t mention GW AKA KM.
Sign In or Register to comment.