**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #3: Polar Opposites

167891012»

Comments

• theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Anything you wanna ask guys.

Ps: F2P. No beefy roster. Less items. Less units.
  • continutecontinute Posts: 6
    Kang?warlock,your turn!
  • Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 94
    edited August 2019
    Finished it up a couple days ago, finally got the red stone for aegon, and my havok is going to get r5 with the stone soon! It was the easiest one, still can't explore Ultron's assault, spend too much resources on every path. Explored this one with only 1.5k units

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Something I noticed was an electro was immune to aa reduction where nowhere on his nodes did it state it
    Combo lock and counter tactics plus the global nodes
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So there’s a Void with the long distance relationship node in the final chapter. Seems he does some damage with every debuff you get from above mentioned node (some = a lot). Any tips would be greatly appreciated 😄
  • Osman_G90Osman_G90 Posts: 18
    edited August 2019

So there’s a Void with the long distance relationship node in the final chapter. Seems he does some damage with every debuff you get from above mentioned node (some = a lot). Any tips would be greatly appreciated 😄

I used my r5 Void against that Void. Just boost up ‘cause that dot damage is no joke. I’d say a hard-hitter with a large health pool and boosts active even if it takes you a couple of revives ‘cause that’s one of the few “fun and interactive” fights in V3. Good luck!

Osman_G90 said:

I used my r5 Void against that Void. Just boost up ‘cause that dot damage is no joke. I’d say a hard-hitter with a large health pool and boosts active even if it takes you a couple of revives ‘cause that’s one of the few “fun and interactive” fights in V3. Good luck!

zeezee57 said:

If you happen to have Cap with a high sig you can pair with a skill teammate and shrug the debuffs. Probably the best option for this fight, I'm far from the best player out there and I was able to solo it without much issue.
    Thanks for the tips guys, I’ll try cap beardo.

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    She Hulk.
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    Mid combo over and over again The Thing is always able to launch a special and wrecks me. This is ridiculous.
    xNig said:

She Hulk.

I’m not that familiair with She-Hulk (far from it actually)🤔. What does she bring to that fight with Void which makes her usefull?
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    how to deal with thing in ch1?
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

I brought 4* max Ægon, collected some combo with taskmaster and jumped to void. Tenacity forever. One shot.
    Thanks for the tips every1. I used cap beardo with skill synergie, had to play it slow(er) than my 1st run, but one-shot him with cap. Done with this Variant, now on (or is it back?) to Variant 1.
  • TheJalliTheJalli Posts: 11

xNig said:

She Hulk.

I’m not that familiair with She-Hulk (far from it actually)🤔. What does she bring to that fight with Void which makes her usefull?
    She has a % chance to remove any debuff when striking a science opponent (it's her sig ability).