**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Let's hope the Colossus buff is good !!

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Waiting to update. Does anyone already have a preview?

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    AndTav said:

They already lowered his synergy with OR. So he won’t be hitting stupid hard. Buffed him and nerfed him in the same beta lol
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

AndTav said:

They already lowered his synergy with OR. So he won’t be hitting stupid hard. Buffed him and nerfed him in the same beta lol
    In fairness if those synergies remained as they were he would be insanely OP. At the time those synergies were essentially an indirect buff, just clearly weren't enough. I think everyone knew when the buff was announced the synergies were going to be changed or removed.
    I wasn’t complaining. 20% on top of everything, yeah he would be unstoppable.....not that one lol. I kind of assumed they would do something. He will still be good. But could you imagine the damage of they left it.....
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Do you know what he will do? I mean, how are you going to be with the new skills.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    I’m guessing he won’t be useful much even after the buff. I think the only champ that had a decent rework was Venom, the rest are still useless pretty much (because there is always a better champion for the same job). She hulk was good but won’t be nearly as good after next update.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited September 2019
    Uppercut said:

I’m guessing he won’t be useful much even after the buff. I think the only champ that had a decent rework was Venom, the rest are still useless pretty much (because there is always a better champion for the same job). She hulk was good but won’t be nearly as good after next update.

So man, if only he comes triple immune as they how are talking on YouTube, for me it will be very useful. I not have immune to ColdSnap and Incineration.