**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first time with the collector. (Just a tad bit of wink wink)

Finally decided to go on and take on tge collector i mean i survived all the way to him so why not i said. Damn was it the worst mistake ever. I used 3 different boosts and a expensive special 3 defense boost. I spent units i grinded for in arena for revives. And after every single fight having a lag spike i mean every single fight. (i spent on a team revive) and yet still lag so another team revive and mid fight the loading buffer at the bottom just wouldnt go away. And bam game crashed no way to get back in after trying multiple times. But how and why. Do my boosts know about this. Do they know they need to stop? And out the window goes my hype my burning determination and pretty much good mood. Well hope yall had a laugh i sure did.

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nice username btw.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah I find if I use more than 2 Boosts at one time the game seems to have trouble processing it and gets a little sluggish, kind of annoying but it's something that's always been around for me and is probably because I don't have an amazing device...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Also oof on the Sp3 Defense Boost...
  • @Hammerbro_64 yea i used it before i read his description lol @Duke_Silver thank you.
    @LibertyPrimeV1 to me its always during hard fights example fights that enemies knock you out with a combo and boss fights those are the only annoying parts you can really see the lag i get.

And update yall. I slapped him around a few times hours later. Im uncollected now.