**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you all think MCOC can be a better game?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
I’ve been thinking about this for some time now, and the one thing that really frustrates me about it is the dependency of RNG. I personally would like more ways to get the champions that I want, without RNG playing as a factor.

How about you?

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Palistes said:

Being a free to play game, they have to maintain the status quo. RNG is how they maintain it. I would love having more input into what champions I get, but that isn't going to happen, unfortunately.

What do you mean “maintain the status quo”?

I think reducing the number of champs they come out with every month would be a good start. That way they can focus their time on fixing long standing bugs and quality of life improvements. Once all of that is in order go back to 2 a month.

I’ve thought about this as well, but unfortunately new champions are their main source of revenue each month. So I think they can keep that, BUT provide an update every 2 months instead of 1 so they can have more time to fix things.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Siliyo said:

I think reducing the number of champs they come out with every month would be a good start. That way they can focus their time on fixing long standing bugs and quality of life improvements. Once all of that is in order go back to 2 a month.

I’ve thought about this as well, but unfortunately new champions are their main source of revenue each month. So I think they can keep that, BUT provide an update every 2 months instead of 1 so they can have more time to fix things.
    yup, totally agree it would never happen since that's their bread and butter but man would it be sweet if they just took a month to focus on all the bugs. I'm sure the happy users will be willing to spend MORE on a game that is working properly.

Siliyo said:

yup, totally agree it would never happen since that's their bread and butter but man would it be sweet if they just took a month to focus on all the bugs. I'm sure the happy users will be willing to spend MORE on a game that is working properly.
    Same here. I’m in the camp of a happy customer = a returning customer. And people who see value would be encouraged to spend more time in the game and maybe even money. A lot of the bugs, the AI, and RNG has been sucking the enjoyment out of me lately.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    A different development team. Kabam should sell the game to a developer that will actually
    1: maintain it
    2: communicate with their player-base.

A different development team. Kabam should sell the game to a developer that will actually
    1: maintain it
    2: communicate with their player-base.

Given the recent She Hulk debacle, it’s definitely understandable. But Kabam should honestly include player feedback more into the development of the game.
  • New type of crystal that cost a little more but lets you choose one out of three random champ to get. Suggest an appropriate unit cost.
    Jestress said:

QA/QC

What’s that?

New type of crystal that cost a little more but lets you choose one out of three random champ to get. Suggest an appropriate unit cost.

I would say it would range depending on progression. If you’re Cavalier, maybe 500 units. Uncollected, 750 units. Conqueror and below, 1000 units?

5* basic arena

Yes!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    1) Shorter AQ/War timers.
    2) Shorter energy refill timers/increase max energy
    3) Help All Button
    4) Permanent duel node with a certain number of nodes you can add to test champs
    5) Arena overhaul, with higher BC/gold yield
    6) Basic 5 star arena and/or guaranteed older champ milestone rewards
    7) Prestige total displayed in game
    8) Beta/updates to older champs at a much faster rate
    9) More details on intended functionality of game mechanics to avoid future conflicts like this last week
    10) More rewards from duping a 5 & 6 star champ

That's just a short list of my personal wishes but i'm sure I'm forgetting a lot. Just attacking the long standing bugs at this point would be a good start to get goodwill from the player base.

I would LOVE if the bug where your champ/items show blanks when you open crystals was finally fixed. And that annoying sigil title notification, my OCD is crying

1) Shorter AQ/War timers.
    2) Shorter energy refill timers/increase max energy
    3) Help All Button
    4) Permanent duel node with a certain number of nodes you can add to test champs
    5) Arena overhaul, with higher BC/gold yield
    6) Basic 5 star arena and/or guaranteed older champ milestone rewards
    7) Prestige total displayed in game
    8) Beta/updates to older champs at a much faster rate
    9) More details on intended functionality of game mechanics to avoid future conflicts like this last week
    10) More rewards from duping a 5 & 6 star champ

That's just a short list of my personal wishes but i'm sure I'm forgetting a lot. Just attacking the long standing bugs at this point would be a good start to get goodwill from the player base.

I would LOVE if the bug where your champ/items show blanks when you open crystals was finally fixed. And that annoying sigil title notification, my OCD is crying

I like your list and I agree! I think instead of having a help all button, you should get an alliance bonus for arena. If you’re an individual player, the arena cooldown will be as normal. However, if you’re part of an alliance - your champions cooldown is automatically reduced and you can collect 1,000 loyalty everyday from an alliance calendar.
  • Ever champ they give everybody a free 2 star of the new champs. So they can test them out and decide if they want to go for it or not. This is my main suggestion
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I just want a return to the old featured 5* Crystal system. Don’t mind if it’s just for 5*s and not 6*s. That was one of the worst changes they ever made

I just want a return to the old featured 5* Crystal system. Don’t mind if it’s just for 5*s and not 6*s. That was one of the worst changes they ever made

At this stage of the game, I think bringing the old featured system back would not be broken. It would help with Champion acquisition as well.
  • Maybe for once idk they uh try listening to the people who play their game just a thought maybe not ignoring their community would help and fixing bugs that actually are a problem yes im still salty bout she-hulk ill be over it in a week maybe
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

I’ve been thinking about this for some time now, and the one thing that really frustrates me about it is the dependency of RNG. I personally would like more ways to get the champions that I want, without RNG playing as a factor.

How about you?

I agree. Don't want RNG removed but being on the wrong side for 6+ months starts to sap the fun from the game. I'd like to see the dungeon crystals change more frequently and there should be no limit on how many you can buy if you have the artifacts. Also when opening featured crystals I'd like a way to get an increased chance after failing to pull a featured 3-5 times in a row. Remove the cheaters from war. Remove the help button. Make loyalty available in other parts of the game. Add a cavalier difficulty to EQ. 1/2 hour timers in AQ and I think I'm good lol.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No random nerfs or leaving bugs unfixed for months

Siliyo said:

How about you?

I agree. Don't want RNG removed but being on the wrong side for 6+ months starts to sap the fun from the game. I'd like to see the dungeon crystals change more frequently and there should be no limit on how many you can buy if you have the artifacts. Also when opening featured crystals I'd like a way to get an increased chance after failing to pull a featured 3-5 times in a row. Remove the cheaters from war. Remove the help button. Make loyalty available in other parts of the game. Add a cavalier difficulty to EQ. 1/2 hour timers in AQ and I think I'm good lol.
    I’m on the same boat as you man lol. Although I was very happy to get an Aegon back in March, he isn’t the only champ I desire and definitely isn’t going to get me through content like Variant 2. Kabam can keep the crystals as they are, sure. But I certainly would like additional ways, like you have said.

Maybe for once idk they uh try listening to the people who play their game just a thought maybe not ignoring their community would help and fixing bugs that actually are a problem yes im still salty bout she-hulk ill be over it in a week maybe

I agree and I understand the saltiness. It really bugged me when, according to Kabam themselves in the Beta forum, the devs makes the content “with the community’s best interest at heart.” I’m sorry, but they’re going to have to try a lot harder if they want people to believe that and it starts with implementing player feedback AND letting us know how the implementation process is working out instead of leaving us in the dark for months.

Siliyo said:

How about you?

I’m not sure if you know this, but in Transformers: Forged to Fight (also ran by Kabam), you are able to earn generic Champion Shards (through monthly EQ, Duplicating champions, Arena, etc). You are able to use these shards to purchase the Champion you want. These Champions are found in the Featured Store and they rotate every so often. This is something I would definitely like to see in MCOC.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    edited April 2020
    RNG is totally frustrating, it can work hard and do its best to finalize events and acts, and someone who only makes UC have better champions than you
  • WillemFWillemF Posts: 5
    Please fix the bloody block!!!! Then check into dexterity as well.... 1 minute all works perfectly then next moment there is even no block!!!!!! WTFLOWER?