Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Guess I don't need a 5* Skill AG anymore

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Got the 1000 shards from the Summoner Appreciation Calendar, spun out the 5* Basic and duped my Aegon. I didn't have many sig stones, but I made sure to save my materials to take him to R4 immediately.

Comments

• Options
    İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25
    edited September 2019
    Congratulations for duped him .. where are you in the game? I think he useful in LOL and act 6 ? Do you have some feedback for ranking him .. i hope my ageon will be duped like you to see that.

Final question if you know that .. Is aegon can remove Degenerate when he have more combo or not ? With tenacity
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Well I still need one. Congrats
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★

Congratulations for duped him .. where are you in the game? I think he useful in LOL and act 6 ? Do you have some feedback for ranking him .. i hope my ageon will be duped like you to see that.

Final question if you know that .. Is aegon can remove Degenerate when he have more combo or not ? With tenacity

He can’t revmove pasive deg so he can’t revmove the deg from dormmamus but from
    Cabel from he can
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Cabel from he can
    Isn't the same situation between degenerate cable and dormammu ? Thank you for your replay
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,747 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Cabel from he can
    Isn't the same situation between degenerate cable and dormammu ? Thank you for your replay
    Cable's degen is a debuff (full circle, that has a thin line around it showing the duration). Dromammu's degen is a passive effect (full circle, that empties like a "cake" over it's duration). Tenacity removes debuffs only
  • Options
    Thank you for explaining that .. Haji and kerneas
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    I have r3, r4, awekening skill gems, but don't have this dude as a 5* yet
  • Options
    RockonRockon Posts: 271
    I’ll take it off your hands I can use one myself
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    He is useful for EQ if you don’t mind the longer fights in the beginning to build up the combo meter. Mine is at sig 78 rank 4
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I used my r4 aegon to complete(first clear) LOL pretty easily. A lot of fun too congrats man