**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The amount of energy needed for this month is outrageous!

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
Well, I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks that amount of energy needed to do this month events is outrageous.
I’m sure some also will say it’s the way to promote sigil to have less energy cost.

We already had a very bad experience on end game event, let’s not do the same mistakes again. I’m sure you working hard to create this content.

Peace and love.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    What's the total energy needed vs previous month's?
  • Options
    Primmer79 said:

It’s not only usual monthly quests. There is a new quest with 5 chapters and 6 quests in each one with many paths (time after time event)

• Options

The EQ will be here all month and right now there are only 2 quests unlocked for the weekly one.
    You don't have to do all of the. It's optional.

You can say it for every aspect of the game, arena, acts, quests, etc.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    arni2 said:

The EQ will be here all month and right now there are only 2 quests unlocked for the weekly one.
    You don't have to do all of the. It's optional.

You can say it for every aspect of the game, arena, acts, quests, etc.
    Ok, and?
  • Options
    So the point you mentioned is irrelevant.
    Players supposed to have fun in this game. Not “spend” to have fun. But I don’t want to start f2p vs spenders discussion.

All I’m asking is make this content more available for the community
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's not that much Energy. 2 Energy per Tile. With a month to do it all, plus Refills from Events, it's not that bad.
  • Options
    @TheHeroDeserved Thank you. That's what Im tryin to say
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Next chapters have more than 2 paths.... 4+ paths.... look at the bigger picture.
    I’m happy that you happy that kabam did side quest with less energy, but it much more paths and quests per chapter, so it’s not really less energy.
  • Options
    Energy is a small cost for the Rewards involved. It's actually a reasonable level of difficulty. Not terribly easy, but not terribly difficult.
  • Options

Dude, people finish the EQ the day/week it comes out. Its not that bad.
    You have plenty of time. Don't worry.

You still missing the point... people who finish the quests fast buying energy refills....
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    You’re just whining for the sake of it now... you have a month to do it. You get an energy refill every 3 days... COME ON. Pick your battles, this is just petty.

🐻
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    There's a give and take. Yes, this months side quest will cost you some energy but last months cost absolutely zero. You win some you lose some.
  • Options
    arni2 said:

Dude, people finish the EQ the day/week it comes out. Its not that bad.
    You have plenty of time. Don't worry.

You still missing the point... people who finish the quests fast buying energy refills....
    Not necessarily. They could have them saved up or they win them from crystals and/or events.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    arni2 said:

Well, I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks that amount of energy needed to do this month events is outrageous.
    I’m sure some also will say it’s the way to promote sigil to have less energy cost.

We already had a very bad experience on end game event, let’s not do the same mistakes again. I’m sure you working hard to create this content.

Peace and love.

What do you want? More content and ways to get 5/6* shards or less energy? You can't have both. They are giving you ways to earn more shards and champions and now you're complaining about energy costs. Just deal with it. Run heroic and master for the units and buy energy refills. Move on.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    This post came 3 hours after the new content dropped. How can you possibly accurately gauge energy cost 3 hours in?
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★

arni2 said:

Primmer79 said:

It’s not only usual monthly quests. There is a new quest with 5 chapters and 6 quests in each one with many paths (time after time event)

In the first chapter, there's a total of 5×2 paths. Not sure how that turns into "many". The energy cost per step is hardly anything. You can easily get units from daily quests.
    Finally, you get 1-3 energy refills from summoners showdown.
    This is probably the most generous month in half a year, so I really dont understand how you can be frustrated with the energy cost....
    I keep hearing this. how do you do summoner showdown?
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★

arni2 said:

Primmer79 said:

In the first chapter, there's a total of 5×2 paths. Not sure how that turns into "many". The energy cost per step is hardly anything. You can easily get units from daily quests.
    This is probably the most generous month in half a year, so I really dont understand how you can be frustrated with the energy cost....
    I keep hearing this. how do you do summoner showdown? I have never seen this in the game.
  • Options

arni2 said:

Primmer79 said:

You vote for who you think will win in the Contest. Then you win Refills for your vote, potentially. Top of the Page.
  • Options
    Honestly, I am happy with the little amount of energy being required for the side quest as well as the difficulty for the event. It seems a little bit more relaxed and doesn't take a lot of time. I am able to grind out week one of the event and then go to doing the main event quest which I know will put me in my place in UEQ.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

This post came 3 hours after the new content dropped. How can you possibly accurately gauge energy cost 3 hours in?

He's not been able to finish the entire quest yet, clearly to much energy needed
  • Options

arni2 said:

Primmer79 said:

I explained this to you last week: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/962162/#Comment_962162
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I did my first runthrough of both the EQ and TaT first section (I don’t have Thing yet so I’m stuck) in about two hours. I used 3 refills (I think) and I’m not even level 60 so I don’t have the max level cap. It’s not that bad.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    The point to keep in mind is that u do not have to do everything, only what u can.
  • Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Around 23-24 Enrgy refills For 100%😞😞😞
    Rewards Not updated as well !
    Insane Energy cost !!!

• Options
    I mean you don't need rush it though. That's why they are here for a month.