**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Rank down tickets!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SuckmyD33SuckmyD33 Posts: 20
    And multiple champs have been significantly changed and added, so it seems pretty validated to get them
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    Those were different tickete for a different reason that affected every champion in a different way
  • Options

I don’t really care much for RDT’s. The only time I might consider using one (hypothetically) is if I have a 4* maxed out champ that I got a 5* version of, but usually I get enough mileage out of the 4* that I don’t really regret it much. Unless a champion has been fundamentally changed, RDT’s don’t have much of a placement since they are only necessary for people who make bad decisions. Changing of the meta is not a proper excuse.

I am not understanding the benefit in ranking someone down, except for what Fred said (quoted). Is there any other benefit? Am I missing something? Please let me know.
  • Options
    It’s to rethink who you’ve ranked up after so many changes have been made to all champs, it’s insane that we don’t get them again. Just make sure to only give 1 for each star value, like only one 5* rank down ticket, it was only ridiculous before because they gave so many at once, so people exploited another flaw in an update then and kept ranking down and reranking up the same champ for summoner advancement
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Another one of these... haha
  • Options
    People who have been playing this for multiple years and say they don’t need or want a rank down ticket after new champs are added regularly and old champs are being adjusted to actually be relevant now are just ignorant, so much has changed since the update like 2 years ago when we got rank down tickets
  • Options
    So here is it: If a champion gets majorly changed/reworked in a negative way, RDT's will be issued in order to let the player's invest the used resources on some other champion.

Nothing else changed. No champion was nerfed (apart from the one's that got fixed), so you can't say that just because the game evolved since last year or so we deserve tickets for that. No.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    This is the first time ever they’ve given rank down tickets for a specific champ, and it’s by far the dumbest thing I’ve seen them do in the game, no one ranked up she hulk before and when she was made strong and there was a glitch to exploit everyone ranked her up, but everyone who did it knew they were exploiting a glitch that was going to be nerfed, so why should these people be able to change their decision on who they ranked up?
  • Options
    If they can’t do rank down tickets at least just update all the garbage champs that are relevant like Antman, og hulk, cable, or colossus again so you don’t have to basically max their signature skills for them to be useful
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,386 ★★★★★
    You're still going on about this?
  • Options
    Yeh, it's the first time they give specific rank down tickets. Still wasn't surprising as they were announced like 2 years or so ago. That is the intention of it.

You are just taking advantage of this scenario to ask for a buff on other champions, or just to pleg for RDT's like those that usually created daily threads about it.

Again, this was a case where a champion animation was changed in order to avoid a certain gameplay with her. This was only changed due to her buff that enhanced this gameplay even further. So then, RDT's for her since she was the only champion affected, and not anyone else.

If you want to ask for a buff to some character's then do a thread for them specifically. Or better yet, search for the one's already created
  • Options
    I don’t know how you agree with people who exploited the she hulk glitch and knew it would be patched at some point and that they should be rewarded for their time spent exploiting a kabam error and get to rank her back down when she’s not as good anymore! You just sound like someone who ranked her up and used this error to your own advantage and now love the fact your not stuck with her ranked up!