**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is this important?

I obviously didn’t read some in game mail, because I’ve heard people asking about 1 energy fights for certain champions needed in the Eras event. Why do people need this? Am I missing something here? Do you win a champion after 50 fights, similar to the Spider Verse event? I don’t want to miss out on rewards, so what am I missing here? Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Time Paradox solo events give 15K bonus points per fight with a specific champion every day. The event has decent milestones that you cannot reach via duels alone, hence the 1 energy fights.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Yes, easy milestones to hit each day with a new champion. Love this easy money
  • Options

I obviously didn’t read some in game mail, because I’ve heard people asking about 1 energy fights for certain champions needed in the Eras event. Why do people need this? Am I missing something here? Do you win a champion after 50 fights, similar to the Spider Verse event? I don’t want to miss out on rewards, so what am I missing here? Thanks :)

Evidently you’ve missed looking at the Events section in game too, like Daily Solo Events.

See link below for ongoing updates for each day's new Target fights...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/157760/daily-time-paradox-event-target#latest