**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sinergy slot

Is this possible to create a system based on slot for sinergy where every champion can take with him a pg for a sinergy without taking the sinergy's pg in team? In other words we will have 5 heroes in team and 5 heroes in sinergy slots..... Because sometimes we take pg only for sinergy and we can t take the heroes we need because there are only 5 slots in team

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It probably won't ever happen. The game was designed till now the way it is, based on it. Changing that would be game breaking
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    If they want they can change.... For example i took in team antman only for ghost'sinergy.....
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

It probably won't ever happen. The game was designed till now the way it is, based on it. Changing that would be game breaking

I don't think it would be "game-breaking" .. I feel that's a bit of an over exaggeration ... ;)
    That said, however, I do agree with you 100% ... this isn't a great idea, we don't need, and it shouldn't happen.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

If they want they can change.... For example i took in team antman only for ghost'sinergy.....

Yes the can, but that's not how they have been designing the game till now. So they most likely don't want to change