Options

Defeating Uncollected Black Widow (Claire Voyant)

Any tips for defeating uncollected Black Widow? I have given a shot with my 5/50 Thing but just die too fast. I do have a Ghost (unduped) at rank 2 and wondered if it was worth ranking her up? For clearing the main path I used Blade, Ghost Rider, Stark Spidey (all 5*).
Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Ghost is an absolute beast against her.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Second ghost, also really fun to do, she throws a heavy or sp1, u phase and drop a sp2 and watch the carnage.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    5/50 ghost btw, your r2 could def do it if your phasing on point, would be better at r3, also used omega and luke cage on seperate runs, each destroyed her
  • Options
    Kief1Kief1 Posts: 9
    Great, thanks for the replies. Defo have to look at Ghost. I also have a rank 1, 4* Mephisto and thinking about ranking up to hep with the Blade danger sense.
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Ghost is insane, Luke cage does a reasonable job as well, my r4 hulk did a good job too
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The main problems you will face are her power gain each time your immunity protect you from bleed (she can gain up to 12% of power by heavy attack) and the fact that she will cheat death if she have 20 charges.
    Take a bleed immune and make sure to intercept her and/or punish her on her SP 1 or 2
    You can also take a good damage dealer and try to destroy her before she can cheat death !
    Be very careful about her power bar as sometime she can do her SP1 twice, destroying you with the second while you dash to punish her :wink:
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Beside Ghost, Bleed Immune is the main thing, Luke Cage, Omega Red etc. are great options
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    Check out Dork Lessons latest video - he soloed her with Quake
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i think corvus also will be great for her...
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Corvus slaps her good gulk also a good option heal block
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Woozie said:

Beside Ghost, Bleed Immune is the main thing, Luke Cage, Omega Red etc. are great options

Used ice once he received more damage than a non immune