**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is Ghost Rider not immune to incinerate damage

This is my first ever post, and it's because this has got me fired up (pun intended) that a skeleton that is literally on fire can take damage from FIRE. Is there anyway kabam can change this if you guys are listening

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    This was already discussed, more than 100 times on different threads about it. If you search you will find everything you need to know.

Since its fiction, anything can happen. Being made of fire or apparently having fire on the head don't necessarily make someone immune to fire damage. Fiction goes either way here, there is no absolute answer to it.
  • StanLee51StanLee51 Posts: 4
    Has kabam actually responded to any of those forums though?
    I didn't waste your time, your the one who clicked on my forum
    I mean you guys don't HAVE to respond
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The best you could do is to disregard the visuals, and how the character looks like. The model is irrelevant to the abilities.
    So every character is equaland looks exactly the same as thr other. The only difference are the abilities each one have.
    So for champion X, he isn't incinerate immune. That's it, no need for an explanation or a reason here
  • Hey guys, we've already addressed this topic HERE. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.