**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Meme Thread

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    benshb said:

Terra said:

Small edit: add full glaive charges to the top picture ( orange) and add recharging glaive charges to the bottom (grey) ๐Ÿ˜„
    I figured it was talking about how mmmokay he was in Infinity War and how beastly he is in Mcoc.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

JohnHS said:

Zuro said:

^^^^^^^^^^
    Ah but you see, I wasn't saying that a bad pull is a meme. I'm saying that Hulkbuster is, in and of himself a meme, and that was the only picture of MCOC Hulkbuster I had easy access to. And I've had that particular Hulkbuster for ages now. So the meme isn't the pull, it's the champ, and I suppose the joke's on you.
    oh sorry, let me fix that

You're aware of the concept of the meme tier, are you not?
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

JohnHS said:

JohnHS said:

Zuro said:

^^^^^^^^^^
    Ah but you see, I wasn't saying that a bad pull is a meme. I'm saying that Hulkbuster is, in and of himself a meme, and that was the only picture of MCOC Hulkbuster I had easy access to. And I've had that particular Hulkbuster for ages now. So the meme isn't the pull, it's the champ, and I suppose the joke's on you.
    oh sorry, let me fix that

You're aware of the concept of the meme tier, are you not?
    You are aware that posting a screenshot of a meme tier champion does not qualify it as an actual meme, are you not?
    Hulkbuster is most definitely a meme; certainly he's more of a meme than 54% of the rubbish that gets posted here.