Options

I'm thinking about taking my 5* Killmonger to R5... Kabam help please

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    I'm going to have a T5B go into overflow, I hesitate to pull the trigger on any rankups of champs I think are powerful and help me with content. Help @Kabam Miike Will KM get the She-Hulk and Cull "re-balance"? Or am I safe to rank him up? How does he fit in the future (next 6 months) of the contest?
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I am not going to rank any new champ u til they r in the game for at least 6 months. They can always change a champ at their discretion, but after the Cull change i just dont feel safe ranking new champs any more.
  • Options
    JSourp said:

I'm going to have a T5B go into overflow, I hesitate to pull the trigger on any rankups of champs I think are powerful and help me with content. Help @Kabam Miike Will KM get the She-Hulk and Cull "re-balance"? Or am I safe to rank him up? How does he fit in the future (next 6 months) of the contest?

The moderators cannot really answer that question. To be candid, if I was in charge of the moderators, I would forbid them from replying in any way to such questions, as anything they say would only get them into trouble. They can't speak for the developers in that regard, and the developers in turn cannot make those kinds of promises in general. They can only tell you if they are working on KM, not if they ever will. There's no such thing as a safe list of champions guaranteed not to be reviewed in the future.

The best you could ever get would be a statement of the form "there are no current plans to modify KM." It is unlikely they are looking at KM: there's no current exigent reason to do so and he is way outside the range of their current rebalance/review process. But that would be subject to change at any time.

You can keep tagging the mods, but it's possible they simply cannot reply to that sort of question.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    TBH this is an overreaction. Yes what they are doing to Cull and what they did to She-Hulk was questionable and that's being polite. But Killmonger is by no means got anything they'd want to change. Look at Ghost and Corvus first mate haha. Nah I've seen footage of Cull in variant whilst I don't agree with it Kabam clearly want to adjust his damage. We don't have any info it could yet be only a slight damage reduction. She-Hulk was used to almost cheese the champion fight. Killmonger doesn't have any current or foreseeable cheese.
  • Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    Mr_Wiff said:

TBH this is an overreaction. Yes what they are doing to Cull and what they did to She-Hulk was questionable and that's being polite. But Killmonger is by no means got anything they'd want to change. Look at Ghost and Corvus first mate haha. Nah I've seen footage of Cull in variant whilst I don't agree with it Kabam clearly want to adjust his damage. We don't have any info it could yet be only a slight damage reduction. She-Hulk was used to almost cheese the champion fight. Killmonger doesn't have any current or foreseeable cheese.

Is this an overreation or my way of letting KABAM know they they are only creating uncertainty in rank up choices. I know that any champ can be changed or have their description modified at any time. That said, this is new and we need to make sure they understand the slipper slope they are on. I love this game and don't want to see it go anywhere.