**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What keeps you playing MCOC?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Mostly addiction, also being in college it's a nice study break and its always a fun time in the alliance chat, especially if you've been with the same guys for months.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

The anticipation what champs they will change after making ungodly amounts of money on their crystals. There should be Vegas odds on who gets axed next. Seeing as they are on a hot streak, Im saying Namor is next up.

I think Ghost and Corvus would have to be up way before him
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    A little bit of addiction with a side of new content. Oh and I can’t forgot gate requirements there the best. And of course all the fun and interactive nodes. Oh and the company that runs is are so humble and generous.
  • Force of habit.

Tbf, it’s a decent game if you’ve got decent champs
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Addictive
    New Characters every month
    Marvel
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

Tbf, it’s a decent game if you’ve got decent champs

And willing to spend 500 a month
    Or get stupid lucky
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Marvel characters
    Mcu
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I enjoy getting new characters and progressing in the game, that being said, with just this driving, it can get very bland sometimes.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Beyond00_ said:

The Cull Obsidian nerf is making me think about quitting aqain.

No kidding ...

For the last year, I've had zero cosmic 5* ... (I have no 6* yet at all .. ), and about 20+ 5* ...
    but cosmic has always eluded me ..

last week ... LAST FRIGGIN WEEK ... I pull a 5* Cull from a crystal ...
    was overjoyed ... tried him out, ranked him up to R3 already ... loving his ability to mow over MODOK to be specific .. LOL

and then ... today ..
    What the actual f**k ... O.o
    No *real* reason provided yet either ... "claims" and such, but no actual proof of what they claim (that is he "outdamages all other champs in the game". which we know is absolutely false .. sigh )

Was going to R4 him .. definitely going to hold off now .. to see how things go.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s fun and I enjoy the commitment required and the substantial progress that can be made. Also it is a mobile app, so a game this good for free anywhere is pretty nice.

Also marvel.