**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I the only one who didn't rank down She-Hulk?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I actually enjoy playing her and she still has a little bit of utility in my opinion.

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yeah I didn’t end up ranking her down either. Still one of my favorite champs in the game. She’s still got insane damage and awesome utility. The heavy fix hampered her a little bit, but she’s still very high on my list of good champions.
  • I didn’t. I didn’t see the point
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Archangel had more changes then shehulk and he wasnt given RDts, shehulk had animation change, while AA had animation and ability change and silent Rng change that usually happens for all champs. (also just to mention loki, wasp's passive stun does stuns to stun immune but archangel's!!they r debuffs now)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I've no intention of ranking her down. I wonder if I can sell the ticket for cash.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Retiarius said:

I only ranked her down to rank her back up- for Science advancement rewards.

Exactly what I did. Waited for a level up event, took my 4 and 5 from 3-1 and right back up for the level up milestones. Might as well have gotten some use from those things.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Retiarius said:

I only ranked her down to rank her back up- for Science advancement rewards.

Exactly what I did. Waited for a level up event, took my 4 and 5 from 3-1 and right back up for the level up milestones. Might as well have gotten some use from those things.

Exactly what I did. She's back at 4/55 where she belongs. I still love her, even if her victory pose sucks. She should just have a confident walk-type victory stance like Killmonger.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I ranked mine all over the place and she wound up right back at R3 where she started. Didn’t like her at R4, and felt like she was too good to leave at R1.

Dr. Zola
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Mine is at r3 and 80 sigs (all dupe no additional help) and i have no issues with her staying at r3. I do not pin all my efforts and hopes on a single champ. And they do something about them..."eventually"...as Amanda Bynes used to retort. And i have never had a champ that so disappointed me and cost me so much that i wanted to tear them down again...i just "stay the course." It is just junk in the road to be dodged around...lord forbid you step in it!
  • I didn't rank her down. I rarely used the the reason for her being modified in the first place. I tried her out yesterday with the time paradox event and I was satisfied enough to keep her at r3.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I kept mine at R3, she’s still useful.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Can’t rank down what you ain’t got 😂
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Ranked mine all the way down as once the iso and gold I'm gonna be ranking spider gwen prefer her more due to the aut evade on specials if fully charged up
  • Wynn15Wynn15 Posts: 15
    edited September 2019
    The RTDs doesn’t give you back the ISOs and gold spent, I don’t get the point of ranking her down, then rank her back up again. Like.... really guys?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I haven’t yet; she’s a great counter for UC Diablo

Wynn15 said:

The RTDs doesn’t give you back the ISOs and gold spent, I don’t get the point of ranking her down, then rank her back up again. Like.... really guys?

They confirmed here on be forums that you’ll get gold and ISO emailed to you at a later date... I forgot what date
  • PureLowePureLowe Posts: 12
    Mine is still 5* r5. Shes got good utility and a good champ to take on some of the hard fights
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Thanks for reminding me, just did it now, from 3 to 2. I needed the iso , and I never used her. She went up to 3 because i went forever without getting a good science champ and kept getting science T4. I did it as a goof and out of anger ...lol (pre buff)
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Wynn15 said:

Why not? It's easy level up milestones, and I understand not everybody is in my situation, but I have so much gold and ISO, I routinely have to sell the ISO before it expires. But I guess we're getting it back anyway, so there's that too...
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    She-Hulk may no longer be able to heavy chain as she used but they only took away that mechanic for She-hulk with heavy chain and nothing else. She still remain a solid champion against Act6 and so on where she can be used at her highest.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Better they have never ever touched She-Hulk. Was using her for years for her animation, then got a buff (unnecessary imo) and finally got a heavy speed nerf that brought her minor to her pre-buff state. And all these for a boss fight (6.2 Champion).
    Just pathetic...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I took mine from 4 to 3. I think her utility is sufficient at R3. I only took her to R4 because she became useful in a lot of matchups outside her typical range. Better to use the T2 Alpha on another champ
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    took her to r3, if I get a 3/4 science gem from variant 3 it's definitely going back to her though
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Nick1109 said:

I actually enjoy playing her and she still has a little bit of utility in my opinion.

No you're not the only one, she's still very fun to play, has Beyond God Tier Damage after Ramp Up (with Passive Buffs that can't be Nullified), Great Slow and Taunt Utility, another Poison Immune that's a Top Tier Champion is always useful, and so on. (Also Not Requiring her Dupe is very nice for anyone pulling her has one of your first 5 Stars)
    Anyone who says She-Hulk is completely useless now is a Fool, while yes her Heavy Combo was extremely powerful and made her a Beyond God Tier Cheese Champion alongside Ghost and Quake, she's still a God Tier Champion without it and was before this Heavy Combo was found soon after the Rework.