**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Errm

Any chance of a return plz @Kabam Miike champion definitely not needed ty

Comments

• Same thing happened on my end
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I don’t quite get this. I’m FTP, but even if I wasn’t I wouldn’t consider buying any of these offers. There’s absolutely no value in them. I have absolutely no need for 3*s, and I learned not to use PHCs ages ago. None of this is worth anything.

Warden out ~
  • Offer of the year, they got to do some good stuff there..
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    This is a waste

I don’t quite get this. I’m FTP, but even if I wasn’t I wouldn’t consider buying any of these offers. There’s absolutely no value in them. I have absolutely no need for 3*s, and I learned not to use PHCs ages ago. None of this is worth anything.

Warden out ~

Legitimately interested in why someone disagreed with me. I’m not trying to call you out, I would actually like to hear what you have to say on this. Everyone (including me) has been negative on this and I would like to hear another perspective, if that’s why you disagreed.

Warden out ~
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Why wouldn't you want it? A 2* moonknight will clear all endgame content.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    It must be some sort of mistake, Autumn doesn't even start in the Northern hemisphere for 11 more days.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    djr17 said:

It must be some sort of mistake, Autumn doesn't even start in the Northern hemisphere for 11 more days.

Autumn in the southern hemisphere doesn't start til next march
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I think it's pretty neat. A free exclusive 2 star champ. Yeah it won't help me win any fights, but it's nice to add to my collection
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I didn't have him in 2* form, so I'm happy from a collection standpoint.
    Woody15 said:

I think it's pretty neat. A free exclusive 2 star champ. Yeah it won't help me win any fights, but it's nice to add to my collection

This I do agree with. Exclusive champs are always nice, like the 2* IMIW a few months ago. It’s the offers that are ridiculous.

Warden out ~
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    I believe its primary purpose is to give a "freebie' for the summoners who are collectors.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s kabam’s way to make up for cull