**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first 6*. Thoughts?

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
I believe the images will be sufficient explanation. How good is he in this form?

My first 6*. Thoughts? 77 votes

Awesome pull
7%
SamdroxtaarIncitatus666Colinwhitworth69Beyond00_Woody15Skinnyfatboy82 6 votes
Great pull
11%
ArcDeAngelusMqc19kikiFurieuxSDPAleorCiqMCOCAlexAvalonAshKetchumMatiEspinoza 9 votes
Average pull
51%
DNA3000PantherusNZRazorDevilDarkrider05Lvernon15SpiderCoolsMy_SuperiorRepto23Ackbar67JtarunManar198xB_Dizzle_01Maldroit2Sheer_ColdCaindoctorbFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671NeotwismMeebleton 40 votes
Meh pull
20%
NanoDroidOsfan8MegaGalacticTedthebellhopTehsigzorzAndTavBlackJ4zzjay_denNormax_XEtjamaMother_FlerkenVOLK1902Ægon0710MasterChief1176Skillful_starNik_860 16 votes
Garbage pull
7%
GAM3RGUYRehan010_KalantakGrandmaster007MassapealSafatli 6 votes

Comments

• MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Garbage pull
    He's a garbage pull. However, there's a chance he'll get buffed when his next movie comes out.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Massapeal said:

He's a garbage pull. However, there's a chance he'll get buffed when his next movie comes out.

Kabam: releases Dr. Strange (Mutiverse of Madness)

In all seriousness though, I really hope he gets a buff.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Garbage pull
    he is very bad champion unfortunately no real use. when you compare him to diablo, actualy when used right even diablo has more damage,regen,resistance n stuff. and trust me diablo is one of the worst champions in game. definitely bottom 10.
  • Average pull
    He's not the best, but he's better than what a lot of people claim Honestly, I'd be happy to pull him just because he has some interesting mechanics and I'm at the point in the game where diversity is as important to me in my roster as raw power.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Average pull
    Watch mvinceable win Summoner Showdown using DS against War Machine and then say he's garbage.

He's not amazing, but there are many far worse pulls. He can be a stable lane clearer and reliably nullify buffs with his L2 as well as fate seal with his L3
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Average pull
    He’s not the greatest unawakened. His sig gives him a lot of his power, especially when paired with Cap. Synergies make him decent but he’s probably not a champ you’ll be using frequently.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Average pull
    Pretty average. Definitely better than the likes of hulkbuster, deadpool xforce ect
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Massapeal said:

He isn't garbage, he has some uses
    This is true. No champ, no matter who has SOME use. Also I've read up that DS in his 5 n 6* form is very rare to pull. Which is why I'm excited to try him out
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Unawakened DS is pretty low use... he has power gain and can regen health... until he’s awakened can’t nullify buffs though. I’ll say he’s a pretty “cool” 6* to pull, and despite him being on the weaker side now, is actually he happy to get him for novelty sake.

🐻
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Average pull
    His regen is very nice could be good for aq depending on what map you do
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Average pull
    He’s alright, regen can be nice to sustain through easier paths, he could be quite good for act 5 exploration if you haven’t finished that yet and could save a few potions