**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Creator Spotlight: Rich The Man!

2»

Comments

• ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    @RichTheMan, ive been a fan for a long time and appreciate all the work,effort, and creativity in all of your videos try to join streams when possible but I'm a busy lad. thanks mate.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    What time is it in the UK?!?! He must have already done it right?!?!
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

What time is it in the UK?!?! He must have already done it right?!?!

As I'm commenting this it would be around 11:30pm Firday
    OH he'd just posted on Youtube that she said YES.

CONGRATS!!!
    Here's the Engagement Celebration Stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/480999486?filter=archives&sort=time
    edited September 2019
    That's REAL dedication to the game and community when you do a MCOC stream straight after the proposal.

Awesome bro!!!
  • Not going to lie when I opened the stream and it started with the Borderlands 3 ad, for a split second I thought "wow, Rich really went all out with this proposal."
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    @RichTheMan has an enjoyable YouTube channel. Only complaint is the inappropriate innuendos and the language at times. Other than that quite a helpful YouTube page for MCOC.

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Rumor says when he proposed...

🎉🎉🎉
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Do u guys have any plans for seatin and mvincible?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Do u guys have any plans for seatin and mvincible?

I don't think they'd do Seatin cause he got removed from the CCP a while ago. But yeah it'd be cool to see mvinceable get a spotlight... we don't know too much about him right now outside of the Summoner Showdown face reveal he did...
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Love your content & congrats on the engagement!
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Best title from boss rush, strutting around with my 'The Man' title and the killers song that goes with it in my head
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Deserved Spotlight @RichTheMan !
    Cheers mate!

Keep us entertained, and let us know of your comic book creation!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Odachi said:

Best title from boss rush, strutting around with my 'The Man' title and the killers song that goes with it in my head

Not Aloe Blacc’s The Man? It’s a nice bop for sure
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Thank you RtM for creating amazing content