**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I the only one starting the fights like this?

2»

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Wait, that's illegal.
    One of my friends does this, it annoys me so much
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Video proof

I'll try and make some proof for you my man
    Not trying to be naysayer .. however, make sure you show it on a few tries vs tougher AIs . ;)

like, don't go into Act 2, for example .. LOL

I did use this tactic (light atk, not Act 2 .. O.o ) when I started .. and still do vs "weaker" AIs .. but the tougher the AI, just means every time I've ever tried it, they beat me to the punch.

It could, however, be due to me being on Android ??
    hmm .. wonder if this is another Iphone hidden benefit?
    LOL
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Yea yea I know. I do it all the time
    I'm no expert. Just an average player. But it is my opinion that ANYbody can do it.
    Pardon the poor video quality. This was my first attempt at a YouTube video bcuz the forum wouldn't accept my video file.
    https://youtu.be/aUs-wVwXJE4
    Yes that's Variant 3.
    Yes those are 3*s.
    And yes... that's a 🎤 drop. 😁😂😁
    The OP is 100% correct. 👌
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    tl;dr OP just found out about something that thousands have been doing for years and is simultaneously hoping to receive credit and cause drama

Who would’ve thought that tapping your screen in a screen tapping game would result in your character reacting to the taps? 🤯

dot_ditto said:

Video proof

I'll try and make some proof for you my man
    Not trying to be naysayer .. however, make sure you show it on a few tries vs tougher AIs . ;)

like, don't go into Act 2, for example .. LOL

I did use this tactic (light atk, not Act 2 .. O.o ) when I started .. and still do vs "weaker" AIs .. but the tougher the AI, just means every time I've ever tried it, they beat me to the punch.

It could, however, be due to me being on Android ??
    hmm .. wonder if this is another Iphone hidden benefit?
    LOL
    Dude, first of all, I'm an android user, I own a huawei psmart 2019. Second, I use this EVERY TIME. It has a 100% succes rate. Act 6, Variant 3, Monthly UC EQ, you name it. It seems to me that you are either as slow as a sloth or you 'android device' is a fossil. And if you want to see the proof, message me on line. ID is markusreit
    Chill dude, was just pointing out a possibility .. didn't know what you device you were using .. geez :) don't take it personal.
    hehe

Pardon the poor video quality. This was my first attempt at a YouTube video bcuz the forum wouldn't accept my video file.
    https://youtu.be/aUs-wVwXJE4

nice ... and "wow" ... gonna have to give this a retry :)
    LOL
    Rektor said:

tl;dr OP just found out about something that thousands have been doing for years and is simultaneously hoping to receive credit and cause drama

Who would’ve thought that tapping your screen in a screen tapping game would result in your character reacting to the taps? 🤯

well, as they indicated, it seems something changed in a (recent?) update .. because as others mentioned, in the past (ie few years ago anyway), it didn't really work that consistently.

I know when I started paying in 2015 ... it worked for the easier ones, but quickly stopped being reliable.
    So yeah, if something has changed to allow it to be more consistent, that's awesome!!

:)
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Reported to Nerfman. Video incoming..