**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time after time event quest ch4 quest 4

After fighting three opponents you should be teleported onto the venom boss, however I was transported to the cable, and when I exited the fight (before it started) I couldnt get back in

Comments

• Have to either start the cable fight when you jump to him, or (if backed out) you then have to go click on the originating jump-point node again (and re-jump to Cable), which at least doesn’t cost you any additional Energy.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246

Have to either start the cable fight when you jump to him, or (if backed out) you then have to go click on the originating jump-point node again (and re-jump to Cable), which at least doesn’t cost you any additional Energy.

Its stupid
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited September 2019
    Blaargo said:

Its stupid

Agree. And I can’t remember any other cases where a jump-to point actually lands on a fight node (normally is always to an empty node).
  • kvargakvarga Posts: 15
    Same issue:

• kvargakvarga Posts: 15
    This is also results a path with more fights. I think it's designed to have equal fights on all paths.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Looks like the champs have been mistakenly placed 1 tile ahead in both quest's respective paths.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Hopefully they patch this