**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Request to forum mods for image use

If any moderator can please respond to this request asap. I am working with Prof Hoff the youtuber and wanted to custom make a shirt with the attached image. In order for the company I am ordering from to accept the image I need permission from a forum mod approving the image use. This is a screen shot from one of my own crystal openings that i shared with Prof Hoff to be uploaded to youtube. Please let me know as soon as possible your answer because I want this available for comiccon when i come in 2 weeks.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I don't exactly know if the forum mods can legally give permission
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Why would you expect MODS from a forum to approve any sort of copyright issues? They dont work for the legal team and only help moderate the forum. You need to contact someone from their legal team.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    It was one of the recommendations from the company making the shirt of who to contact figured it was at least 1 place to go
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Mods can only deal with forum related stuff. They have zero control on whether you can use a image from the game on a shirt. They'll only direct you to the legal page.
  • Hey whaler213, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team about this. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.