**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time Era Crystals

Haven’t found a thread about this - has anyone bought any of the time era crystals? Are only those champions in the crystals, or just an increased chance to get them?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Whatever it is don’t buy them
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    They only have the champs listed
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    only the champs listed, and i think it's a good deal, they cost the same as a featured crystal but with a much better pool: bought five oxidized crystals (GM ones, though) and got venom and sinister as 4* :love:
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    That’s what I was hoping for! I liked the Oxidized crystal too. Either one of those champs is good for me.

only the champs listed, and i think it's a good deal, they cost the same as a featured crystal but with a much better pool: bought five oxidized crystals (GM ones, though) and got venom and sinister as 4* :love:

• Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Might not be as good an option when it’s not a GM though I guess...