**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will Claire Voyant be nerfed

2»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    people want transparency, but dont like transparency. Everyone in this game knows, or should know that champs can be re balanced, but when this is given in open and honest dialog they start to panic. The truth is that even without the cull rebalance or any other changes you should have known that your champs can be changed to balance the game, so why panic when they are open and transparent?
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Still waiting for one vid of Claire healing up to full in war.

Don’t see one endgame player talking about her regen in situations that actually matter bc it’s overrated AF.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Rektor said:

Don’t see one endgame player talking about her regen in situations that actually matter bc it’s overrated AF.

I don't think there is enough of her out there right now. I've faced her once on defense so far. I died but because i miss timed a L2. Haven't seen her used in war on offense yet though.
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    edited September 2019
    Not that I have any say in the matter, but I think she should stay as is. I fully understand Kabam reserves the right to tune any champ after release as they have communicated, but I believe they really should limit the times they de-tune a champ to extreme cases. This is not one of them. Repeated exercise of this “right” by Kabam will worsen an all ready bad taste in people’s mouth.

I say that not because I have her and I don’t want my champ messed with, but because I really don’t think any of her abilities are over the top. Everything she can do another champ can do, in many cases better. She is a good all around utility champ no doubt, but not OP.

Not to flex, but I have a decent roster of R5s, very thankfully now including Claire Voyant. I’ve used her enough now to say that compared to some other champs, she is good but not the best. Certainly not game breaking. Let’s leave de-tuning a champ for RARE instances and the pitchforks and torches can stay put away.
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    I R2 my 6 star. She's great. But I don't see any reason to change her. Her regen is OK. There are other champs with superior regen. Her power control is OK. There are also other champs with better power control. Her damage is OK. The triple immunity and quick power gain against immunity champs is very nice. She's all round ultility champ that is a master of none. She's fantastic in the right niche situations which is why I ranked her. If anything, I think she could do with a buff more than a nerf. The regen is massively reliant on crits to achieve anything substantial and her power steal could do with stealing more IMO.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

Rektor said:

I don't think there is enough of her out there right now. I've faced her once on defense so far. I died but because i miss timed a L2. Haven't seen her used in war on offense yet though.
    I saw lagacy got a whole 13% lifesteal using suicides, boosts, and having class advantage.

Nerf incoming.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Already tired of seeing these types of threads. Shes only been out 3 weeks. They wont even begin to look at her for a very long time. Even then it'll be 3 more months when they do. There isnt even any guarantee they will rebalance her. Theres no need to over react like this at all.

But kabam is the ones forcing this type of reaction by tweaking champs before they hit basic pool
    People are freaking out because of 1 single champ that is threatened with losing some power. A change we haven't even seen yet or know anything about. Every other champ theyve tweaked has been on the positive side. There isn't a reason to freak out.
    Not to mention that champ doesnt even warrant being adjusted because he cant take any damage at all or else your screwed anyways.
    I'm baffled at why they would focus on his damage as there's so much more lacking with him.
    Because it hurts kabams bottom line obviously lol
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

I want to take her to rank 2. But I’m worried about these new 3 month “rebalancing” aka nerfs. I’m really enjoying the champ. Her damage isn’t huge. How does the community feel about Claire?

Wait 6 months then see what happens I would imagine...
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Already tired of seeing these types of threads. Shes only been out 3 weeks. They wont even begin to look at her for a very long time. Even then it'll be 3 more months when they do. There isnt even any guarantee they will rebalance her. Theres no need to over react like this at all.

But kabam is the ones forcing this type of reaction by tweaking champs before they hit basic pool
    People are freaking out because of 1 single champ that is threatened with losing some power. A change we haven't even seen yet or know anything about. Every other champ theyve tweaked has been on the positive side. There isn't a reason to freak out.
    Not to mention that champ doesnt even warrant being adjusted because he cant take any damage at all or else your screwed anyways.
    I'm baffled at why they would focus on his damage as there's so much more lacking with him.
    But it doesn't. You still gotta have revives and what not for him or pots to keep his health up.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

But it doesn't. You still gotta have revives and what not for him or pots to keep his health up.
    Well the exceptional players dont really need em but yea it's still mind boggling why hes being touched at all
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    If I had to venture a guess, I'd say it's the speed at which his Damage can reach that high from the start of the Fight. No idea. Something about Damage anyway.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say it's the speed at which his Damage can reach that high from the start of the Fight. No idea. Something about Damage anyway.

It takes a few fights to build him up for that kind of damage to be available...

Moving that aside, as mentioned earlier to OP, either take the risk with the r2 or hold off an see what happens after that 6 month wait time
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hey tool bag. No one is overreacting. Just asking community consensus. Maybe a nerf maybe not. Just asking feedback. If your tired of them then don’t read and keep it moving.

I love the way tool bag sounds, I'm gonna start calling people that now

Glad I could help lmao.
    zeezee57 said:

Buttehrs said:

If a champ is too strong them make him weaker. If a champ is underperforming they make him average. Either way it’s in kabams favor. Power to the players.
    You haven't even seen the results from the first set of champs to be tuned. How can you say any of this and not be overreacting? They havent done anything but buff old champs and you're sitting here acting like rebalancing has been a thing for years.
    I never thought I'd see the day, but I actually agree with you here. Lacking confidence in expected results is one thing but stating how they'll turn out despite it never happening before doesnt really make sense. In fact all of the champs they've buffed so far are now above average, even though its not the same as this new tuning protocol, but we dont have an example of that to go off of yet.
    Hence why I say overreacting. Wait to see what they do with Human Torch and Annihilus before reacting at all.
    MDavis said:

Once she fills her $$$ bucket most likely...

Makes zero sense.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    You need to wait for 3 months to see. She might have “description fix”