**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278

How would the compile a list of who used the Tickets and what they're owed before people finished using them? Lol.

Start with the people who used ALL of them, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess they are surely done using them, then they can start with the people who have used some of them and compile how much they are currently owed updating it when they use another, that way they have most of the work done by the time the Rank Downs Expire and we arent left wondering what "SHORTLY AFTER" means
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    It just came in for me, the gold and iso.
  • Options

Hey Everybody,

We've just started the process of giving back all of the Gold and ISO for the Rank Down Tickets. You should start to receive them soon (or may have already). This could take a little while, so if you don't have the message yet, don't fret! You will soon.

Just wondering why I used class specific iso to upgrade she hulk and than recieved basic iso which is gonna cost alot more gold to use and doesnt give you a 50% bonus when you use it
    We did think about that, but because we didn't want to limit who you could Rank Up after to only Science Champs, we decided to go with Generic ISO-8, but the Gold matches the cost for Generic ISO-8, and not class, so you're not losing anything here.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Hey Everybody,

We've just started the process of giving back all of the Gold and ISO for the Rank Down Tickets. You should start to receive them soon (or may have already). This could take a little while, so if you don't have the message yet, don't fret! You will soon.

Just wondering why I used class specific iso to upgrade she hulk and than recieved basic iso which is gonna cost alot more gold to use and doesnt give you a 50% bonus when you use it
    We did think about that, but because we didn't want to limit who you could Rank Up after to only Science Champs, we decided to go with Generic ISO-8, but the Gold matches the cost for Generic ISO-8, and not class, so you're not losing anything here.
    I believe that he's talking more about the fact that we can't get the class bonus. Like you can use a Tier 5 class ISO (just over 5k gold) and get 7.5k experience if you use it on the relevant class.
    Thanks for this whole thing anyway. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    great, now i have 101 iso bricks to sell
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Thanks for sorting this all out.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Just got my gold and iso too. It seems they gave us full generic iso and the gold equivalent as if you used the generic iso. That means if you previously used generic iso to level up you lost nothing. If on the other hand you used science iso then you got some extra gold back (which will be "lost" again if you want to use the generic iso again). In my opinion this was the most versatile option there was, where the player never loses anything (when talking about gold and iso) and potentially you might have gotten something extra on top.
    So thanks for that kabam and i hope you keep getting decisions like that (making sure the player doesn't lose anything) in the future.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Thanks for getting the iso and gold back. Most actually appreciate it. A lot of impatient people around here. Lol
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Considering the only reason I took SH from r3->r5->r1->r3 was to cycle through expiring iso and a few cats, the 52 t6 iso was appreciated.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for their patience as we worked to get these sent out. Since the topic of this thread has been addressed, it will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.