SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

Comments

• muddy17muddy17 Member Posts: 229
    No you be happy I want what was spent it’s only right you don’t get 85% of a refund
    And if she was fine then why did they change her, you sound crazy
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    muddy17 said:

Because she works exactly as advertised. She has every ability shes supposed to have. She's a perfectly fine champion.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

muddy17 said:

Because she works exactly as advertised. She has every ability shes supposed to have. She's a perfectly fine champion.
    They didn’t change any other champ that can chain a combo into a heavy. Just hers. So your point is meaningless.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Member Posts: 292
    Agreed that if we are ranking her down because of the changes ALL resources should be returned. I hope this was an oversight.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Member Posts: 292
    Seriously? Why shouldn’t we expect all the resources used back?

I mean wth?

Be happy with what you got, I mean wth guys.

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Member Posts: 225
    @Kabam Miike can i have at least my gold from ranking down my she hulk, i ranked up red hulk just now and i ran out of gold halfway thru the leveling so if you could give me back the gold from my rank up and level up of she hulk that would be great, thanks!

Hey Summoners,

For any of you that use these Rank Down tickets, we will be sending you an In-Game Message with the ISO-8 and Gold attached sometime shortly after they expire on September 18th.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the information. I asked the other day for more information and the response was that there would be a thread posted by a mod in regards to more information. Can we please get this still? Ty
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Member Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike - Thanks a bunch. That was exactly what I was hoping to hear.
  • Banger_38Banger_38 Member Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike cheers pal thank you for the information close this thread situation well handled
  • ZoeD88ZoeD88 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    What’s the point of rank down tickets without truly getting all resources? Gold is a part of the grind too!!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Member Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Lol on the first page I got 5 disagrees for my correct comment on the situation...yet they came out and fixed it. Just thought it was funny ;) thanks kabam for doing the right thing with this part too.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Sweet, thanks for the update!
  • nugget1nugget1 Member Posts: 2
    The problem is going to be like myself who will wait for all resources to accompany the rank down tickets, is that they will expire and then Kabam will come out of the shadows and make some announcement. Then what Kabam?
    Would of been easier to just provide rank up gems to go along with the rank down tickets.
    One trade for the other.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★

Hey Summoners,

For any of you that use these Rank Down tickets, we will be sending you an In-Game Message with the ISO-8 and Gold attached sometime shortly after they expire on September 18th.

Thank you Miike. That’s a very stand-up thing to do for the community. Takes a little more of the sting out of it.

Dr. Zola

Hey Summoners,

@Kabam Miike

Quick question: I’ve ranked my 5* and 4* She-Hulks up and down over the last week because I wanted to (a) get Level Up points and (b) because I wanted to figure out at what level I wanted to keep them.

How does the gold/ISO refund work? Will I get gold for every rank down or just the rank down for the most recent level?

Thanks
    Dr. Zola
    @Kabam Miike thank you
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Member Posts: 62
  • Excelsior1316Excelsior1316 Member Posts: 44
    @Kabam Miike ETA...
  • MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Member Posts: 87
    Yes please I’m poor
  • KyrinMcHKyrinMcH Member Posts: 42
    they wont, they never did last time we had rank down tickets they're not going to now
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Member Posts: 221
    Nope they didnt. When I used them awhile ago I never got gold or ISO back.
  • Excelsior1316Excelsior1316 Member Posts: 44
    It was said that we were going to get them today.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Member Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    For those saying it won’t happen, Kabam stated that it would be refunded after the tickets were removed from our stash. Different from how they handled it last time.
    Probably after maintenance. It’s just my thoughts tho.
    Later tonight.

Dr. Zola
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Member Posts: 215
    Anyone gotten the gold and iso from rank down yet? Kabam was to release those today....
  • Logan_wpn_11Logan_wpn_11 Member Posts: 30
    Nope nothing yet...
This discussion has been closed.