**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    There’s another thread, and honestly, I’m embarrassed I suggested it would happen like magic overnight (Sept. 18th to 19th).

Here’s a little idea: whatever we were owed in gold, round to up to the next 100K as accrued interest. And make sure the ISO is class ISO.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    We are still working on this and will have it out to everyone soon.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They said shortly after they expire on the 18th. TBH, it's the 19th. Lol. I suppose that's the definition of shortly after, but it'll probably take a little bit past this.
  • Options

They said shortly after they expire on the 18th. TBH, it's the 19th. Lol. I suppose that's the definition of shortly after, but it'll probably take a little bit past this.

Didn't see the next Page. Sorry Lyra. Thanks for the response.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Lol well they haven’t expired yet, so technically there is no “shortly after” yet. 😂😂🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Lol well they haven’t expired yet, so technically there is no “shortly after” yet. 😂😂🤷‍♂️
    Good point. I never even noticed. They've just been sitting in my Stash. Lol.
  • Options

I’ll just leave this here...
  • Options
    It was stated after the 18th and well currently trying to see where is the gold and iso8 from it when are we gonna be getting it?
  • Options

• Options
    😂😂😂😂😂 preach it xD
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Any update?
  • Options
    Osman_G90Osman_G90 Posts: 18

It’s been about 12 hours since this post. Any updates at all? All we want to know is WHEN we will get these resources. Tomorrow? The day after? Any info helps. Thanks!

• Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Osman_G90 said:

It’s been about 12 hours since this post. Any updates at all? All we want to know is WHEN we will get these resources. Tomorrow? The day after? Any info helps. Thanks!

OMG! 12 whole hours?!
  • Options
    xXEpicMercenaryXxxXEpicMercenaryXx Posts: 48
    edited September 2019
    Hit Like if you are too lazy to grind arena for gold and instead would rather spend your time here, complaining in the forum for She Hulk gold
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★

Hey Summoners,

For any of you that use these Rank Down tickets, we will be sending you an In-Game Message with the ISO-8 and Gold attached sometime shortly after they expire on September 18th.

Thank you for your patience.

@Kabam Miike , the unused RDTs did not seem to expire on the 18th. Does that mean there is a delay on the gold/ISO refund from the RDTs used, as well? Thanks for any info on this!
  • Options
    spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    @Kabam Miike , you state "shortly after the September 18th expiration" true ?
    about receiving iso and gold attached to an in game message. Yet its about an 1.5 hr away from being Sept 20th. No gold, no iso, and no in game message?
    What does shortly mean? time wise.
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    It's almost the 20th and I still havent gotten my gold or iso back
  • Options
    KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Miike This is really a great move to give gold and iso back and I would like to thank you for it.

If it is possible to know a rough time this will be available that will be great!
  • Options
    Hey everybody,

My apologies for the confusion here. When we said that we would send you all the Gold and ISO after the 18th, we didn't mean immediately.

We had to wait until the Rank Down Tickets expired before we could query who used what. We're working on that now and hope to do this soon.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

My apologies for the confusion here. When we said that we would send you all the Gold and ISO after the 18th, we didn't mean immediately.

We had to wait until the Rank Down Tickets expired before we could query who used what. We're working on that now and hope to do this soon.

Thanks for the update—appreciate your letting us know.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Any updates on when we will get the gold back for the rank downs
  • Options
    THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Ye it was meant to come on the 18th right
This discussion has been closed.