Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Best overall questing champ??

I have resources to rank one of these below to either a maxed out 5* or rank 2 6*. I will mostly use this champ for story, event, and alliance quests. I only get one, Tough decisions...

Best overall questing champ?? 39 votes

6* unduped Corvus to r2
46%
ArcDeAngelusPantherusNZGhriffinSaransh24510or_StrongHotFondue1520TehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCosmicspiderman777Aaronc94Ewell65SSS69WillieBSuperGoodJohnHSGiodood_1Thoye3tDarkKnightRGMC04 18 votes
Duped AA
2%
Alex13369 1 vote
Duped Omega Red
17%
MhykkeLordRaymond3Dead1gp87FreeToPlay_21Justin2524_MGP_ 7 votes
Symbiote supreme
0%
Duped Blade
7%
RazorDevilSirius111B_Dizzle_01 3 votes
Duped Nick Fury
0%
Duped Hyperion
17%
DOKTOROKTOPUSSpiderCoolsYinzerCrewMiStaLovaDp12blazingskyx27LeoZed 7 votes
Duped Medusa
0%
Duped Stark Spidey
7%
MrLalowmonomuggEdeuink 3 votes
Stealth Spidey
0%

Comments

• Options
    HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    6* unduped Corvus to r2
    All day!
  • Options
    GhriffinGhriffin Posts: 45
    6* unduped Corvus to r2
    Guess you have your answer lol!
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,489 ★★★★
    6* unduped Corvus to r2
    Corvus can just handle so much, and either add a couple of synergies or just the odd alternate champ if necessary.
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    When it comes to questing, as a f2p player I tend to always lean toward a champ that can regen in order to save pots, my top quester is x-23 r4, so overall, blade duped is probably best... Great damage output and controllable healing... But if you're a good player then why even ask? Lol corvus glaive man, I run through everything with my maxed 5*
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I have most of them and I would be tempted with Hyperion over corvus. Anything you kill with corvus l2 you kill with hyperions l2 if you've done a couple parry heavies first. And then it stuns and you get two more heavies, often 6/7 furies, and you get his l2 faster with powergain, healing off his l3, too difficult fights and you can slowplay and spam l3. at r5 mine walks through map 6