**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is Voodoo worth 5/65 in late 2019?

Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Just wrapped up exploring Variant 3. Ended up pulling a Mystic Gem, and the only champ in my roster who I think would be some-what worth it is Voodoo. Do you guys think I should use it on him now, or hold it for Symbiote Supreme? Content wise I have Act 6 Exploration and Variant 1/2 Exploration left, if that helps.

Thanks!

Is Voodoo worth 5/65 in late 2019? 23 votes

Use the 4>5 Gem on Voodoo now
73%
Haji_SaabKoperBoyNifzTerraDOKTOROKTOPUSMaster3418Charlie_SceneLordRaymond3Mathking13RockypantherxEtjamaAdishvar_26EinfachSoThe_WatcherÆgon0710Giodood_1danteofdmc 17 votes
Hold it for Symbiote Supreme
26%
NanoDroidTROUBL3DLvernon15JokepoolStarKillerVIIGrandmaster007 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Rather have a safe card with Voodoo directly, than wait for a champion that might never arrive. Both are worth 5/65 but you have one of them, not the other so I think the choice is clear
  • Options
    EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    You should know this by now. The answer is obvious
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Voodoo isn’t that great anymore, he’s constantly losing value, I’d save for bwcv magik or sym
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Voodoo isn’t that great anymore, he’s constantly losing value, I’d save for bwcv magik or sym

Why is he losing value?
  • Options
    EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    KoperBoy said:

Lvernon15 said:

Why is he losing value?
    Because other champs can do what he does better. And prestige
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    EpicGOAT said:

KoperBoy said:

Lvernon15 said:

Why is he losing value?
    Because other champs can do what he does better. And prestige
    I still think Doctor Voodoo has one of, if not the best, power burns in the game. It happens on every hit (even if it is pretty small per hit). I mean have you seen mvinceable's Collector solo with a 4/55 one? Crazy.
    And he's got that regeneration at the start of the fight. That's definitely a big plus, and something he definitely has over Symbiote Supreme.
    Plus he's even good against champs that don't naturally get buffs. He just puts some on there for them. How nice of him. I mean come on why would you say such horrible things about such a kind Doctor?
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    It might be another year until you pull SS. Think of all the help Voodoo could give you in that time.
    Voodoo is also super good. He isnt talked about as much anymore, but still top 20 probably.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    KoperBoy said:

Lvernon15 said:

Why is he losing value?
    A few reasons, new champs do what he does better, his utility isn’t quite as useful anymore, the problem fights aren’t as focused around power and buffs anymore besides 6.2.6 champion and his prestige is no longer that spectacular
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo is still an awesome champion, no doubt. But I've heard that Voodoo specifically doesn't benefit much from R4 to R5. I'm not sure though.