**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

5* Sabertooth

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
Moths ago I pulled a 5* saber,. He stood high on tier list but I didn't find him of any use instead of masochism node, due to my recent bad 5* pulls now I m forced to use him. So can anybody tell me detailed description on how to use saber ?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    NeofrackNeofrack Posts: 41
    In my experience, Sabertooth is really good at bursting down bosses. He's quite tricky to play

But basically, you want to stack up your furries to maximum amount and save 1 persistant charges for the boss.

Every 10 hits you get a fury, and the way to make it permanet is either use an sp1, sp2, or stand still without doing anything for 1 second.

My circle is usually,

parry, 5 hit combo, parry, 5 hit combo into an SP 1 (first fury) Combo meter in on 13

Another parry, 5 hit combo, parry, 5 hit combo into an SP 1 (second fury) combo meter on 26

4 hits, parry, dash back and stand for 1 second (third fury)

fourth and fifth fury is use the same method as the first and the second.

Be carefull about the power meter though, cause sometimes when you reach 10 in your combo meter, your power can be slightly less an sp1, so what i usually, just do a third parry, and uses an SP1 without doing medium attack first, cause it can disturb your calculation on the combo meter.

The limit of stacking fury every fights is 5 fury, but the limit of stacking fury every quest is 15.

So if you already reach those number, skip sp 1 and go straight use an SP 2. My 4*r5 ST deals about 26k final hit on the SP2 with max furries(15).
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Neofrack said:

In my experience, Sabertooth is really good at bursting down bosses. He's quite tricky to play

But basically, you want to stack up your furries to maximum amount and save 1 persistant charges for the boss.

Every 10 hits you get a fury, and the way to make it permanet is either use an sp1, sp2, or stand still without doing anything for 1 second.

My circle is usually,

parry, 5 hit combo, parry, 5 hit combo into an SP 1 (first fury) Combo meter in on 13

Another parry, 5 hit combo, parry, 5 hit combo into an SP 1 (second fury) combo meter on 26

Be carefull about the power meter though, cause sometimes when you reach 10 in your combo meter, your power can be slightly less an sp1, so what i usually, just do a third parry, and uses an SP1 without doing medium attack first, cause it can disturb your calculation on the combo meter.

The limit of stacking fury every fights is 5 fury, but the limit of stacking fury every quest is 15.

So if you already reach those number, skip sp 1 and go straight use an SP 2. My 4*r5 ST deals about 26k final hit on the SP2 with max furries(15).

There is a bit more to ST than this... meaning you are incorrect about the max furies.
  • Options
    NeofrackNeofrack Posts: 41
    Aryl said:

Neofrack said:

My circle is usually,

There is a bit more to ST than this... meaning you are incorrect about the max furies.
    you mean those "secret furries" ? too much effort.
  • Options
    Neofrack said:

Aryl said:

Neofrack said:

My circle is usually,

you mean those "secret furries" ? too much effort.
    Ok...
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Gain an extra 2 fury’s on top of the 5, by ending on a sp3 while having they extra expiring fury that you get from 10 hits. It’s hard to explain. He carry’s over all fury’s to the next fight, not just the permanent ones.
  • Options
    Aryl said:
    Nice guide, I’d say it’s all in here.
  • Options
    Savio444 said:

Aryl said:
    Thank you.

As I said in the other thread, his description need a revamp to include carry overs and possibly reword "random" as its connotation can be misleading.
  • Options
    Aryl said:

Savio444 said:

Aryl said:
    Thank you.

As I said in the other thread, his description need a revamp to include carry overs and possibly reword "random" as its connotation can be misleading.
    Yes I agree, seems like there’s a lot to him but when you figure it out he’s great to play.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Thnx guys, thank u so much