Options

Please help, Kabam

Hello, with these new Quichmatch Crystals (which btw, i love. I love collecting 2* and being able to max em out. Please bring this around more often. Thank you.), i have noticed that on the prefight screen (which idk how many people look at this, but it looks awesome) that the opponent's star rating and border is the basic 1* green. I like knowing what star rating i am fighting & right now its not doing that. Its a small complaint but it's noticeable lol. Please and thank you. 😁

Comments

• Options
    I saw this happen once or twice as well. It seems to be a visual glitch of some kind, and it didn't happen with every fight.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It seems to happen to me when I'm on like a 5 or 6 win streak
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2019
    Edit:

Never mind. That would be impossible with your screen shot.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

I saw this happen once or twice as well. It seems to be a visual glitch of some kind, and it didn't happen with every fight.

For me, all 5 and 6 stars had the 1* border and 4* did not. I’m guessing it shows 4* and 3* and the rest are hidden.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 656 β˜…β˜…β˜…

DNA3000 said:

For me, all 5 and 6 stars had the 1* border and 4* did not. I’m guessing it shows 4* and 3* and the rest are hidden.
    The 6* always had this, but the 5*s sometimes had this, sometimes had stars. I didn't see any sort of pattern to it either.
  • Options
    It also happens once I'm on a hot streak, I just assumed it was to "hide" the star and rank but I dunno
  • Options
    Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53 β˜…

DNA3000 said:

It happened to most of the 3* & 4*s for me. Since im mostly using 2*s for this i rarely see 5* opponents. Like the Cull was a 4*
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Happened a lot of time with me past maybe couple of months.. this basically turns out to be 5* or 6* champs
  • Options
    If your 1v1'ing with a low 2*, a borderless mystery rank opponent is NOT gonna turn out to be a 5/ or 6*.

Ran into some just doing for 2* gate hero crystals, and think they maybe were from β€œdead” account (heroes not even shown anymore), or maybe were from a stronger person's team that sold all his 2* heroes so Kabam had to β€œcreate” a 2* one to go against me in 1v1 ??
    They did end up to be similar rated 2* as mine.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You're gonna fight the same champ in a fraction of seconds later right....What's the point in spending effort?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,917 Guardian
    edited September 2019
    ...and why is it exactly that they don’t actually show us what 1v1 STREAK we are currently on ?? (just so we can see if there is a correlation to how many wins in a row we are on and how much of a lopsided fight we end up getting)
    ** only shows what your Longest Streak was, and what your overall win % is.
  • Options

...and why is it exactly that they don’t actually show us what 1v1 STREAK we are currently on ?? (just so we can see if there is a correlation to how many wins in a row we are on and how much of a lopsided fight we end up getting)
    ** only shows what your Longest Streak was, and what your overall win % is.

That one kinda bugs me also. It is a little thing, but an annoying little thing.