**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What did you get from your free awakening gem crystal?

Comments

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Mystic
    Real happy too...

• Science
    I pulled a Science awakening Gem. Wow. I don't have a 5 * Science champ at the moment. As a 4 *, The Science class is the weakest in my roster - Abomination, Miles Morales, Capt America WWII & Spider - Gwen. I'm still hoping for the best, that I may pull a 5 * Void, Thing or Capt. America IW in the future. Or a Rhino or Joe Fixit, if I'm really lucky lol.
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    Mutant
    3rd mutant in a row...
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    Cosmic
    Cosmic...used it on Corvus with about 75 stones. New top champ for me!
  • WillTWillT Posts: 98
    Mutant
    Wanted skill to be honest ...but mutant won't go to waste
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Science
    I got just what i asked Santa for!!!! Science to awaken my "Ever lovin! THING!" I am a happy camper! I give the 3 month calendar two thumbs up! And most of this months special event! Disappointed in the gold spend event and burned out on paradox...but this month special crystals were pretty generous! So (swallowing hard, choking a little) THANKS KABAM!
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Skill
    Donnymeij said:

The one i dont get until tomorrow due tk kabam not giving me the calendar on time? Who knows but what i do know is that it wont be in my favor

mister positive
    Got my second 5* skill awakening gem. No Ægon, blade, or even Nick Fury. Not even surprised tbh
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mystic

I got mystic which i used on dr voodoo
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Skill
    worst gem because i have so much options, i cant choose lol, would have been easier with any other gem
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Science
    Got a science gem and used it on my first and only rank 5 CapIW, chucked 100 sig stones on him too for good measure! Couldnt be happier, he was my top choice!
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Tech
    Somehow... I got the 1 class I didn’t want.
    The game is rigged
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    Mutant
    I got Mutant. No one to use it on now, but I don’t have any of the big guns yet. Hopefully can pull one soon.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Mutant
    Exactly what i didnt need at all. Now have 3 ag i cant use. Glad to have them just bad luck.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

What ag? Mine's in like a week

4 days behind here. I had things to do. Lol. Thank God for the grace period. Otherwise I'd be missing it.
    No time to login...but omnipresent on the forums? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Interesting.
    I can check the Forum at work on breaks, on the go, etc. I don't always have time to sit down and play, and I don't always have the energy after a long day at work. I still like to keep track of what's going on.
    In any case, I have 3 days to go, and no matter what Class I pull, I have options. I was dreading Mutant because I don't feel too keen on what I have, but I pulled Colossus recently, so that's an option. Well, when the buff goes live. Lol.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Skill

Super happy
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Mystic

4 years of playing and I’ve never gotten a mutant or skill ag.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Skill
    AWAKENED MY TOP CHAMP KINGPIN
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Skill
    Awakened blade at R4, probably the only AG I wanted currently with my roster choices. Still have 2 generic AG’s I’m sitting on, now I just have to make a decision whether to use my 4-5 gem on him! Hesitant!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Mystic

Awakened blade at R4, probably the only AG I wanted currently with my roster choices. Still have 2 generic AG’s I’m sitting on, now I just have to make a decision whether to use my 4-5 gem on him! Hesitant!

Aw dude. Blade is still a wrecking ball in content. A r4-5 gem he’d go up in a second. And I’ve got aegon and blade at r5. I wouldn’t hesitate that for a second. To date I still love my blade, use him everywhere and regret nothing.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Cosmic

It's going to be my 5th Cosmic lol. Actually wouldn't mind mystic for Sym Supreme even though he doesn't really need it.

I was half joking when I posted this. My last 3 have been cosmic. Turned out the joke is on me. I pulled another cosmic. Kind of salty at the moment. Would have been happy with any other class.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Skill
    Jaded said:

Aw dude. Blade is still a wrecking ball in content. A r4-5 gem he’d go up in a second. And I’ve got aegon and blade at r5. I wouldn’t hesitate that for a second. To date I still love my blade, use him everywhere and regret nothing.
    Appreciate the feedback dude! Not many other options for a skill 4-5 so I’ll do it I think. Never know when I’ll pull fury or aegon.

It's going to be my 5th Cosmic lol. Actually wouldn't mind mystic for Sym Supreme even though he doesn't really need it.

I was half joking when I posted this. My last 3 have been cosmic. Turned out the joke is on me. I pulled another cosmic. Kind of salty at the moment. Would have been happy with any other class.
    Have you read The Secret? Lol.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Got Mystic. Had a choice between Voodoo, Hood, and Diablo. Obviously I chose Voodoo. Still think hes one of the OG mystics which still hold up today. No regrets. Kinda wanted a tech for sparky but I'm satisfied