**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner appreciation, do you feel appreciated?

2»

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Yes,Kabam has done an amazing job to try and keep us satisfied.
    I do. The calendar is good. Still I got a gem that I have no use for it.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It's definitely a step in the right direction, though if it were a 5* generic awakening gem that would have been so much better haha
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Nerfs.no policy reviews. No communication. Game mechanics aren't to pace value . Free stuff can't bury them all. That's it

What nerfs? 12.0? Are you still hung up on that?
    What policy reviews are you referring too?
    Really, no communication? They communicate plenty. It may not be as much as you'd like but they communicate plenty.
    Game mechanics aren't to pace value....no idea what you mean. Probably just gonna make something up anyway.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Although I wouldn't mind being appreciated a little bit longer. o:)
  • I feel like we are missing the key element to progression and that's the 2 star crystal, everyone bring the attention of the 2 star crystal because it's the root to progression to everyone in this community. Since the start of the game the 2 star champion crystal was available and all of sudden vanished for it being commonly earned. Most players are lacking progression simply because they don't have their 2 star champions maxed out.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Honestly don't care whether or not I am appreciated. I want the game to be good, cheaters to be stopped, and rewards and content to be good. The game is good, cheaters aren't being stopped, and rewards and content are generally good but a bit all over the map with lots of room for improvement. Also, 1/2 timers in AQ and reduced map 7 costs lol.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Definitely we need another ASAP plz😝😘
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    VERY happy with my Cosmic gem.

Now I just have to decide who to give it to.. hehehehe..
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 398 ★★★
    it's a free 5* AG, and 2 free t2a, can't really complain about that. I do miss the gold and BC boost though
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    They don't cater to me as an F2P player and they have no reason to. I cost them money rather than contribute to them generating a profit. I miss out on a lot of resources not spending and not grinding (partially my own fault) so I feel like this calendar of free stuff was really generous and I'm very happy with it. It's far more than they used to give even when the money deals
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I love polls that vomit hyperbole at both extremes.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

They don't cater to me as an F2P player and they have no reason to. I cost them money rather than contribute to them generating a profit. I miss out on a lot of resources not spending and not grinding (partially my own fault) so I feel like this calendar of free stuff was really generous and I'm very happy with it. It's far more than they used to give even when the money deals

I get the sentiment of what you're saying, but I think they try to keep all Players in mind, not just spending Players. Unfortunately, it's not really possible to please everyone. Lol.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Kabam is still a awful company, but the rewards were good so who am I to talk
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I feel appreciated strictly based on the event, overall we need to fix the champion updates but I don't want to go down that rabbit hole on this post. The awakening gem and all those t2 alphas for free all of that is great. The only thing that I would add is the gold bonus. I been holding on to gold crystals for almost a year and I would like to open them up already lol.
  • No,We pour too much money and time into this game and we feel like we deserve more.
    Oops. I meant "Yes," guess I unknowingly tapped "No" before submitting...
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    No,We pour too much money and time into this game and we feel like we deserve more.
    I like free things.
  • No,We pour too much money and time into this game and we feel like we deserve more.
    ROFL, you fools that feel appreciated don't understand basic monetization. They have manipulated you into feeling this way, and this poll is a great way to separate the sheep from the people with a healthy perspective. This garbage they are giving you is worth nothing, but you idiots think it's great because they've starved for so long. I'm embarrassed for you.