**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ bug?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I joined a new alliance 1 hour and 11 minutes before day 4 of AQ started but it tells me I can only spectate.
This is bugged right?

Comments

• Options
    Not if your previous alliance's AQ had already started before you left there, even if the one you went to had not started their AQ until after you came in,
    (not sure whether the exclusion is only if you had actually joined previous ally's AQ before leaving or not) Or maybe previous ally's was LATER than the new one's and had not actually finished up yet (in which you'd be able to join new one once previous ally one ends).
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Not if your previous alliance's AQ had already started before you left there, even if the one you went to had not started their AQ until after you came in,
    (not sure whether the exclusion is only if you had actually joined previous ally's AQ before leaving or not) Or maybe previous ally's was LATER than the new one's and had not actually finished up yet (in which you'd be able to join new one once previous ally one ends).

I hadn't been in an alliance for 3 days previous to joining this one