**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THANK YOU KABAM!! 😍😍

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 734 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Its not the same but I am overjoyed at my new profile picture! Thank you for giving me this piece of my friend back.

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 β˜…β˜…
    I almost cried when I saw the profile pic. Thank you Kabam!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's a step in the right direction... Now just get my Lil Sym back that you ripped out of my MCOC tapping arthritic hands! ;)
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348 β˜…
    I want a Deadpoolinoid!!! A purple one cause that’s my favorite color! Now that would be awesome!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes, it was a nice surprise.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I didn't even sell him

I loved him too damn much

It would be better if this were sent only to the people who didn't sell him lol. I refused to sell mine and had him as my profile until they finally took that away too.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 734 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Never sold mine! My alliance and friends were annoyed that I had him for so long after kabam said they would take him, then I thought I had cheated the system when I still had the profile picture and ended up writing a not so nice message to Kabam afterward. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68 β˜…
    thanks for the profile picture
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thx too
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267 β˜…
    Is there a way to get back our little symbiote, I want my baby back....
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 β˜…β˜…

Sym challenge v2! Or give us another baby to train up for the invasion.. oh wait i mean to help save the earth from those, horrific, horrible avengers!

This! it would be amazing!