**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6 Star Unstoppable Collosus

Are there plans to release a 6 star Unstoppable Collosus in the loyalty store & if so how much will he cost?

Comments

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Uncollected Loyalty Crystal? Could be useful for him
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd like to know this too, I'm getting close to the 5* but if a 6* is going to become available I'll keep saving
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    oznuzl99gy2m.gif
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    1 billion Loyalty

pzspxep3u9ai.gif
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Won't matter, wouldn't be worth it, a 6* would be garbage just like his 5* counterpart. You probably need to save a year and a half of loyalty to get one...so stupid. I bet Kabam thinks it's genius to create that demand.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I have the 5 star at lvl 4 & used my awakening gem on him...which was foolish because I've saved about half the loyalty needed to duplicate him
  • Joe77Joe77 Posts: 38
    Uc is garbage at any star level. Waste of loyalty
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    I Agree with the man upstairs... UC is garbage... Surprised that people waste efforts on 2 of the same champs... As if Juggernaut and Colossus is not more than enough...
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    Old thread but I just came looking for the answer to the same question.

You guys don’t arena, do you? I wouldn’t call 60k points for 1 fight in the arena “garbage”. Whether it’s UC, Forbush Man, Obnoxio the Clown or the Thing’s ever lovin’ Aunt Petunia, those arena points make any 6* champ worth it. Especially at this stage.
    I posted this last year & he still hasn't been added or even announced yet.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I'd rather see something useful added to the loyalty store (maybe shards, maybe awakening gems, maybe even rank down tickets at the price of 500k each)
    A 6* UC will not be worth the points, especially given that you'll have to awaken him to have any use besides grinding the arena.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    But... why?
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    I think they should replace the 4 and 5 star versions with someone new or maybe like a cycle of specific Champions. Don't wanna see a 6* colosus even his name is, how is it spelled. Who am I kidding ?
    The 60k in arena points per fight is nice. I think he's a highly under rated champ. He deals solid damage & is bleed immune. I agree about him needing to be awakened. On AW defense he does well if placed property.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I'm hoping for a 6* (preferably a new champion) to be added to the loyalty store, or even as someone else suggested an uncollected loyalty crystal.

I need summat to spend my 1.2M loyalty on...