**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let the Demon Hunt Begin! October's Event Quest: Guillotine: Future Prometheus!

13»

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    its just Oct3rd lets atleast wait until the month is close to ending to say its the worst month, we are not even a week in.
  • BigjtccBigjtcc Posts: 16
    So there is a glitch with the new update where parry work 50 percent of the time I've waisted energy restarting because I know I parry and go inn for the attack and get clipped I'm not the only one this is happening too people inn my alliance is complaining bout it as well
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Anyone knows how many units is Master's offer for completion that pops up when you make one run through?
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Finally a final boss that isn't a new character
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    KoperBoy said:

Anyone knows how many units is Master's offer for completion that pops up when you make one run through?

• KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Ctuchik said:

KoperBoy said:

Thanks!
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Dumb question about legend run. Does kabam track this or do I have to screen shot or record and turn in? I would assume Kabam records this on their own. I saw a post with time splits recorded, so it confused me. Also, there’s no breaks in between difficulties correct? For example, take a few minute break and come back? Thanks...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    RonD9 said:

Dumb question about legend run. Does kabam track this or do I have to screen shot or record and turn in? I would assume Kabam records this on their own. I saw a post with time splits recorded, so it confused me. Also, there’s no breaks in between difficulties correct? For example, take a few minute break and come back? Thanks...

Kabam records it and there is no break. Starts the moment you enter Heroic or master and ends the moment you finish exploring both.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    What degen? Isn’t that if you get hit?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Terrible rewards for side event and Diablo as login champion...hmmm?

Other than that an enjoyable month.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Cavalier difficulty will be awesome when introduced, excluding the posts on forums from “end game” players about it being too difficult and a moneygrab. Lol

They will but people do that for every piece of content
    They’d be better of just having betas and having people see if the rewards are worth the effort
    Most beta testers won’t know the rewards from new content.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

20 energy x 25 days = 500 energy (or 7 refills) for 9k T5B. I’ll take that anytime.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

20 energy x 25 days = 500 energy (or 7 refills) for 9k T5B. I’ll take that anytime.
    I wish it was less tedious but I'm going to do it.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I might have missed it but is there no cutscene at the end of the EQ?
  • MLord1MLord1 Posts: 11
    Any legend run time this month?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

You guys can stop releasung unavoidable damage champs especially with degen how the hell we suppose to counter that when you freaking refuse to release a degen immune champion.

I wanna see gameplay from the game team taking on guilly 2099??? Come on show us how degen can be countered

Hmmmm..... how can the degen that triggers by getting hit be avoided... I wonder... wonder if not getting hit would work....... stop complaining and learn to play the game better, and read chanpion abilities
  • October event quest , the bosses keep genen and incinerare
  • Kabam really got me spents units crazily
  • LuiggiLuiggi Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    2:58
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

You guys can stop releasung unavoidable damage champs especially with degen how the hell we suppose to counter that when you freaking refuse to release a degen immune champion.

I wanna see gameplay from the game team taking on guilly 2099??? Come on show us how degen can be countered

Hmmmm..... how can the degen that triggers by getting hit be avoided... I wonder... wonder if not getting hit would work....... stop complaining and learn to play the game better, and read chanpion abilities
    You are so funny. I lost a fight and did not get hit once. LOL This game is changing. You take damage without getting hit. More nodes are coming out where you take unavoidable damage without a champ to counter.. If you have a bunch of R5 5* or regeneration champs, you can still win a degeneration fight. If not, you have to use your resources. This game is not about just skill any more.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    True! True!I hear that! The game has gotten to a point where kabam relies on degen way too much! There have been many times here recently that degen has dropped my champs and they never got touched. And i am sorry but its getting old! And it is just obvious that they are pushing us to use items, either quest boosts so you take them out faster than the degen works on you or revives and restores after you have been hammered by a champ that never laid a hand on you. Your choice! But the revives and restores are rediculously expensive for the amount they restore and quest boosts do not seem to exist outside of alliances. I played for 3 plus years as a solo player, i had five 20 percent to everything boosts i got in my first alliance. I am not exagerating when i say that for 3 years plus i never got another one and had the same five when i joined my new alliance. Now that i am in an alliance i get so many i have to sell the damn things! And straight up (Mike) that ain't right! That there are zero (except purchased) quest boosts available to solo players! Xp up! Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of xp up! I could be a level 1000 summoner by now if we could go that high...and i needed zero! I was already level 60 when they were DUMPED into the game...maybe add a couple of arena boosts to the solo crystals and reduce the number of useless to most of us xp ups!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

You are so funny. I lost a fight and did not get hit once. LOL This game is changing. You take damage without getting hit. More nodes are coming out where you take unavoidable damage without a champ to counter.. If you have a bunch of R5 5* or regeneration champs, you can still win a degeneration fight. If not, you have to use your resources. This game is not about just skill any more.
    I wasn’t talking about nodes in general, that’s a different story, flat out degen nodes are bs and I hate things like thorns as they force you to use certain champs, I was posting about guilly 2099, who doesn’t have avoidable damage, and you do have to get hit before degening, so please read what’s going on in the future
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I wasn’t talking about nodes in general, that’s a different story, flat out degen nodes are bs and I hate things like thorns as they force you to use certain champs, I was posting about guilly 2099, who doesn’t have avoidable damage, and you do have to get hit before degening, so please read what’s going on in the future
    She also has something on her L1 that affects you if you evade it. That is a b.s. effect.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Neonoctis said:

doctorb said:

How about challenging urselfs by doing uc with 2* heroes only.

What's the point in grinding out an insanely strong roster and maxxing out all our 5 and 6 star champs just to NOT use them. The end game content should be getting harder as we better our rosters and rewards should compensate that. Also they created a new "title" and level of end game when they made uncollected and called it a difficulty. Then added Cavalier which is the next step up, so why not make a Cavalier Difficulty ??
    I do use them but if something is too easy, I'll use my 3 and 4 stars. Sometimes I just use champs I normally dont use.