**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Darkhawk is OP

He’s so powerful he causes my game to crash before I fight him on the loading screen. Nerf him 11/10 too strong.

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    He’s so powerful he causes my game to crash before I fight him on the loading screen. Nerf him 11/10 too strong.

yeah my game crash so many times trying to fight him in uncollected, I finally got it done though

Ipad Mini up to date
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    My game also crash on him
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    If youre game is crashing then something is wrong my 2015 phone handled darkhawk just fine
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Grecianfox wrote: »
    If youre game is crashing then something is wrong my 2015 phone handled darkhawk just fine

Which phone? I have a 2017 phone that crashes when i play mcoc everytime.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Is the lag at the very beginning of the fight one of his abilities? This doesn't happen with any other fight but at least 1/2 the time fighting Darkhawk, the game lags and he 3 hit ko's me. About as B.S. as it gets.
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Cet événement n est pas amusant du tout: début du combat, le mec te donne 4 coups imblocables et tu es mort... génial..... :(
  • 1stKing wrote: »
    I've not posted in a long time, but when I faced Darkhawk in just the Master quest not even Uncollected I felt I had to say something. It is just a spammer. Not fun to fight. It's just cheatery. P!us the character is derpy and looks stupid.

His mother dresses him funny and all his jokes are boring. And I hear he likes wine coolers and pretzels with peanut butter in the middle.
  • Hey there, we're gathering information on reports like this here. If possible, would you be able to go to that thread and share the info requested in the bug report template in that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.