**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Maze!

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    definitely not worth it, all champs strong side are increased by nodes. iceman unblockable sp1, wasp stun immune... and so on. and that’s for 7500k 5* shards that u can pull e.g. khamala or groot! compare with champion clash where it was full 5*. yes t2a is valuable, but u will spend about 1k units on this quest. and remember it will be 4 runs for 100% exploration! lol that’s very funny kabam
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    x3wq3p1qr14z.jpeg
    qqljn7ull1de.png
    ot2swyl8y8ey.png
    6akcd5lkly40.png
    4pgbcy9ia2xa.png
    Grecianfox wrote: »
    Does anyone have a map?

• SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Totally not worth it.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Basically made all the bosses in uncollected with worse nodes more Health and gave less rewards
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Well,this is perfect Kabam,even if I could I wouldn't do it,it's the most trash thing that I and most,if not all,saw in MCoC.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Kabam Kurt wrote: »
    -Chaos and War can be found to the left, Death and Nightmares will be on the right.

Does noone think these could be Infinity War Thanos just in these four forms (using each stone)? Genesis and Evolution stone forms would be left out. Not sure why people assume it's a node. Sounded like the hints were specifically related to the characters themselves.

You nailed it on the thanos lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Sry to say this one shuld hav ben permente
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Aint worth it
    So bad playe kabam bs. It shuld hav ben permente it it shuld hav ben worth it
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Now this isn't some complaint from a Middle tier player, I have completed all hard content save Variant (due to my roster not being super expanded, class restrictions kill me) and LOL Exploration (did one pass, but saving units is my weakness) and let me tell you @Kabam Miike this maze is the stupidest thing that the developers have ever released when you compare it to the rewards. That Aegon is almost impossible to kill with such a high health pool in one try and if you don't one shot him you're ****. who the hell though this was a good idea?
    Fo and make better contest
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    This
    bdqlg7gxp7en.jpg

For that?
    qyp95u2jjh3w.jpg

No thanks! Are you guys high on eggnog? There should be at least a 5☆ crystal or smth on those rewards.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Trash rewards so I am expecting to kick every enemies lights out compared to the lastI champions clash which made sense why it was hard when comparing the rewards.

A full T2A, 7k Shards, 350k Gold, 25 Sigs.....trash?

yes. rewards have to go with difficulty level. And this relation is the worst so far since mcoc came to be. Taken alone they look good, expecially for avg players like you, and that's the trap. You'd spend half buying those rewards as deals then approaching that content. In a nutshell, it's not worth even a first run.
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    This is the Christmas gift you gave us Kabaam. It's really pathetic. You guys are forcing us to quit this game with such type of difficult content with these underwhelming rewards.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Make this perminant or I won’t be touching it.
    So bad @Kabam Miike mabye u wont to take that to the team
  • hermaherma Posts: 3
    so.... why call it a maze when you can see the entire map?? lol
  • I'll play around with it for fun. It's a good challenge. What I won't do is care about how I do, spend a single item on it, or try to finish it.

Not being permanent, the initial urge is to blow thru it quickly... But the rewards just aren't worth my time, effort, or items.

It's a good looking and seemingly fun challenge, kabam. I did a few fights already, but have exited when things went south. I don't think people should bash the quest tho. I hope kabam continues throwing new content around at every possible opportunity. It keeps things fresh and fun. Not every one is gonna be right for everyone. I'd still rather have the option to play them than no option at all.

There are a few things working against this one and I think that only a small minority will decide it's worthwhile to do. Imo, timing is a bit off for one thing. End of year, holidays, war cutoff, variant, etc. I, personally, don't need a mini lol in my life right now haha. I know it runs past the holidays and the end of the war season, so maybe that'll work in its favor. But even with that, you still have the rewards issue.